On Tuesday, March 26, 2013, insidePatientFinance.com presented a free, live webinar for hospitals and patient finance professionals on the ins-and-outs of building a revenue integrity department at your hospital or health system. The 75-minute webinar entitled Building a Revenue Integrity Department from Scratch: One Hospital’s Story featured insights from two experienced healthcare executives on the financial and operational benefits of exploring revenue integrity in big and small ways–depending on your individual organization’s circumstances.
Download your free copy of the slide presentation here:
The event’s presenters included:
Micky Allen, Director of Revenue Integrity, UMC Health System, Lubbock, TX
Michael Najera, Professional Services Consultant, Craneware, Inc.
Michael Klozotsky, Chief Content Officer, insidePatientFinance.com
Even if you were unable to attend the live event, download this slide deck to learn:
- Advice on how you can build your own revenue integrity department without increasing significant overhead or headcount;
- The secret weapon to what makes revenue integrity departments effective and why RI may not be working in your hospital.
- Why revenue integrity is the future of healthcare revenue cycle management, and why without it you may be missing revenue opportunities.
- Why charge description manager (CDM) maintenance should be near the top of the list of ways to increase revenue
- The numbers behind UMC’s exponential revenue growth since developing a revenue integrity department
Download your complimentary copy of these presentation materials today!