Press releases that run on insideARM.com free of charge include:
- Announcements about charity work from ARM providers (collection agencies, debt buyers, and collection law firms/attorneys)
- Association announcements about advocacy efforts, leadership changes, or industry developments
- Executive change announcements from ARM providers
- Government announcements
Please send free press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A fee of $100 per insertion (or $1,000 for unlimited postings in a year) applies for press releases that are commercial in nature, including:
- General product/service announcements from ARM technology vendors
- Alliance/remarketing agreements between ARM technology vendors
- Certification announcements from ARM providers (such as data security certification compliance)
- Announcements about acquisitions, expansion and/or hiring plans from ARM providers
- General announcements from ARM providers (such as new clients, service offerings, or partnerships)
It is common practice to pay a fee for guaranteed PR distribution to a targeted audience (in most cases far more than what’s quoted above). Yet for years, insideARM.com published all press releases at no charge as a service to the industry. Given the investment required to build and maintain an engaged audience of ARM industry executives, we feel that the nominal fee of $100 per release — or $85/month (assuming the unlimited plan makes sense for your organization) — is more than fair compensation for access to those you wish to reach.
You should also note that running a press release on insideARM.com not only guarantees wide distribution within the ARM community, but it also gives your announcement the chance to be seen by a broader audience. insideARM.com is optimized for search engine news — all of our content appears on Google News and other top news search engines – and the high regard with which Google holds insideARM.com will help to ensure that content about your firm on our site will appear prominently in search results for your company’s name.