How split-second analysis of conversations can boost compliance and performance.
Conversations with consumers — whether asking for payment or answering product questions — are an expensive form of contact, fraught with compliance risk. When handled unsuccessfully, they can negatively impact the bottom line, as well as increase risk of fines and reputational damage for regulatory noncompliance.
Download this free whitepaper from FICO that looks at how companies can use these analytic insights to achieve profitable business goals.
Harnessing the Speech Analytics Advantage
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
For-profit higher education firm Corinthian Colleges revealed in a recent SEC filing that the CFPB has initiated settlement talks relating to an enforcement action over the company’s debt collection tactics and treatment of certain loans.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Standard vs. Tailored Accounts Receivable Management Plans August 27, 2014
- SBA Report: ED Rates an “A” on Small Business Utilization – with Room for Improvement August 27, 2014
- Tucker Albin Selected for the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies August 27, 2014
- CFPB Takes $7 million Action Against Debt-Settlement Payment Processor Global Client Solutions August 26, 2014
- Credit Management Company and Coding Concepts Form Partnership to Enhance Healthcare Revenue Cycle Services August 26, 2014
- Ontario Systems Announces General Session Topics and Speakers for PowerUp 2014 August 26, 2014
- Executive Change: RevSpring Announces Craig Morgan as VP of Operations August 26, 2014
- Phillips & Cohen Associates Ranked as the Best Mid-sized Employer in Delaware August 26, 2014
- Going Behind the Numbers of Student Loan Debt August 26, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
Call monitoring means more than making sure your collectors are saying the right things. A comprehensive call monitoring program is crucial in the era of CFPB supervision. Join insideOperations for a Call Monitoring webinar on Thursday, August 24 at 2 p.m. Eastern. You’ll learn how to develop a call monitoring program that boosts regulatory compliance and ROI.