Compliance & Data Security with Student Loan Accounts
Collecting on Student Loans is much more than elementary. Data Security and compliance play significant roles in Student Loan Collections.
Listen to this free webinar where panelists discuss what it takes to maneuver through the maze of collecting on Student Loan debt.
On-Demand Webinar: Student Loan Data Security
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
In the first three months of 2015, more debt collection complaints were published by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) than in any previous quarter. The record period was driven by a big jump in complaints in March, with the total likely to rise even more over the next few weeks.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Executive Change: Hudson Cook, LLP Adds Trisha Cacciola as Partner April 17, 2015
- Executive Change: Melissa Hobbs Joins SKYLINK Group of Companies as SVP April 17, 2015
- Ontario Systems Announces Larger Market Participant Summit Sponsorship April 17, 2015
- House of Representatives Votes to Make CFPB Meetings Transparent…and Useless? April 16, 2015
- TCPA Compliance Frequently Asked Questions April 16, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
Late last year, we asked our readers their opinion on the viability of the student loan debt collection sector in light of certain developments.
In light of recent developments in the student loan space, we thought it was a good time to ask this question again and compare results.