Best Practices for Onboarding New Outsourcing Partnerships
Do your partners follow the 10 commandments of epic onboarding? Use this informative guide from CBE Companies to find out. Inside you will not only find the 10 commandments, but you will also learn the best practices that relate to each.
Download your free guide today!
10 Commandments of Epic Onboarding
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
The multi-state investigation was initiated in 2012. The investigation focused on consumer disputes about credit report errors, monitoring and disciplining data furnishers (providers of credit reporting information), accuracy in consumer credit reports, and the marketing of credit monitoring products to consumers who call the credit reporting agencies to dispute information on their credit report. Under the terms of the 54 page settlement agreement, the credit reporting agencies have agreed to make a number of changes to their business practices to benefit consumers.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Richard Sleeth Joins Stellar Recovery, Inc. as Executive Vice President of Sales May 21, 2015
- U.S. Supreme Court to Take Up Whether Complete Relief to Class Litigant Moots Class Claims May 21, 2015
- Proposed Legislation in Numerous States Would Negatively Impact the Collection Industry May 21, 2015
- ConServe Supports Local Adopt-A-Highway Cleanup May 20, 2015
- CFPB Company Complaint Portal Confusion May 20, 2015
- CFPB Takes Action Against PayPal For Poor Dispute Handling, Among Other Things May 19, 2015
- FDCPA/FCRA Litigation Trending Upward, TCPA & CFPB Complaints Down Slightly May 19, 2015
- Market Intelligence: How Much Do We Really Know About Our Market? May 19, 2015
- TekCollect Joins Columbus Race for the Cure May 19, 2015