How split-second analysis of conversations can boost compliance and performance.
Conversations with consumers — whether asking for payment or answering product questions — are an expensive form of contact, fraught with compliance risk. When handled unsuccessfully, they can negatively impact the bottom line, as well as increase risk of fines and reputational damage for regulatory noncompliance.
Download this free whitepaper from FICO that looks at how companies can use these analytic insights to achieve profitable business goals.
Harnessing the Speech Analytics Advantage
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
A business group headed by former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty has launched a public relations campaign against the CFPB’s open access complaints database. A new proposal from the agency to include consumer narratives appears to be the impetus for the action.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Payment Savvy Launches New and Innovative Convenience Fee Payment Processing Program August 19, 2014
- Circuit Court Upholds Award of Fees for Defendant in an Absolutely Crazy FDCPA Case August 18, 2014
- Common Ground for Creditors, Collectors and Consumers August 18, 2014
- BillingTree Announces New Payment & Technology Spotlight Series – Technology and Innovation for the Digital Age August 15, 2014
- NY AG Settles with ARM Firm Over Payday Loan Debt Collection Suits August 15, 2014
- Will Medical Debt Collection Legislation Finally End Up DOA? August 15, 2014
- CBE Companies Brings 500 Jobs to New Braunfels August 15, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
Call monitoring means more than making sure your collectors are saying the right things. A comprehensive call monitoring program is crucial in the era of CFPB supervision. Join insideOperations for a Call Monitoring webinar on Thursday, August 24 at 2 p.m. Eastern. You’ll learn how to develop a call monitoring program that boosts regulatory compliance and ROI.