How split-second analysis of conversations can boost compliance and performance.
Conversations with consumers — whether asking for payment or answering product questions — are an expensive form of contact, fraught with compliance risk. When handled unsuccessfully, they can negatively impact the bottom line, as well as increase risk of fines and reputational damage for regulatory noncompliance.
Download this free whitepaper from FICO that looks at how companies can use these analytic insights to achieve profitable business goals.
Harnessing the Speech Analytics Advantage
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
The Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals recently affirmed a decision made by its Bankruptcy Appellate Panel last year that may grant a student loan borrower discharges on 15 separate private student loans totaling more than $118,000. The bankruptcy panel relied on a unique treatment of ability to repay that is not used in any other circuit.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- How Statistical Models Can Help Navigate the Future of Medical Debt Collections August 28, 2014
- Ontario Systems Announces President of Pacers Sports & Entertainment as Featured Speaker for Annual Customer Conference, PowerUp 2014 August 28, 2014
- Genesys Webinar Shows Why Collection Agencies Need Speech Analytics August 28, 2014
- Compliance Acronym Stew: Is Your Collection Agency at Risk? Part I: SSAE-16 August 28, 2014
- Standard vs. Tailored Accounts Receivable Management Plans August 27, 2014
- SBA Report: ED Rates an “A” on Small Business Utilization – with Room for Improvement August 27, 2014
- Tucker Albin Selected for the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies August 27, 2014
- CFPB Takes $7 million Action Against Debt-Settlement Payment Processor Global Client Solutions August 26, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
Call monitoring means more than making sure your collectors are saying the right things. A comprehensive call monitoring program is crucial in the era of CFPB supervision. Join insideOperations for a Call Monitoring webinar on Thursday, August 24 at 2 p.m. Eastern. You’ll learn how to develop a call monitoring program that boosts regulatory compliance and ROI.