What exactly is an internal audit? And what are some best practices to consider?
It’s not just regulators who expect you to audit for compliance. Your clients are expecting you to conduct various audits of your processes and procedures.
Download this free report to learn four steps to keep your agency safely on track — from both a collection agency and debt buyer perspective.
Four Steps to Internal Audits for Collection Agencies & Debt Buyers
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
A committee in the Oregon House of Representatives next week will consider a bill that could place extensive new requirements on debt buyers that file collection lawsuits against consumers. In a public hearing late last month, debt buyers expressed opposition to the bill as introduced noting “this legislation has very significant problems.”Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Executive Change: Hudson Cook, LLP Adds Trisha Cacciola as Partner April 17, 2015
- Executive Change: Melissa Hobbs Joins SKYLINK Group of Companies as SVP April 17, 2015
- Ontario Systems Announces Larger Market Participant Summit Sponsorship April 17, 2015
- House of Representatives Votes to Make CFPB Meetings Transparent…and Useless? April 16, 2015
- TCPA Compliance Frequently Asked Questions April 16, 2015
- CFPB Finalizes Rule Aimed at Improving Credit Card Agreement Submission Process April 16, 2015
- New Proprietary Service is Now Available Exclusively for ARM Executives April 16, 2015
- Executive Change: Net Gain Marketing Hires New IT Tech Guru April 16, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
Late last year, we asked our readers their opinion on the viability of the student loan debt collection sector in light of certain developments.
In light of recent developments in the student loan space, we thought it was a good time to ask this question again and compare results.