5 Ways to Increase Your Collections Effectiveness
In today’s dynamic collections environment, traditional approaches are less and less effective. New techniques—like self-serve ways for customers to resolve delinquencies from their mobile phone—produce higher ROI for collections time, effort and expense.
Download this free whitepaper to learn how these new techniques could work for you!
Taking Your Collections Performance to the Top
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
A report released Thursday by the National Consumer Law Center (NCLC) urges the CFPB to prohibit debt collectors from attempting to seek payment on accounts that are beyond the statute of limitations. It’s a reiteration of recommendations the group made in response to the CFPB’s advance notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPR) for debt collection last year.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- ACLU Sues Georgia County and Collection Agency Over Debt Collection Practices January 30, 2015
- Is There a “Silver Bullet” for Defeating FDCPA and TCPA Claims? January 29, 2015
- CFPB Reminds Companies to Stay Quiet on Supervisory Exams and that NDAs Don’t Trump its Authority January 28, 2015
- Phone Data Testing – Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid January 28, 2015
- Automated Collection Services, Inc. (ACSI) Expands Comprehensive Healthcare Compliance with HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) January 28, 2015
- LiveVox and McKesson Discuss How Cloud Optimizes Self-Service and Mitigates Compliance Risk for Healthcare Providers January 28, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
For years, strategic thinkers in the debt industry have known that student loans offers the most growth opportunity. But how safe is that assumption in light of the scrutiny everyone is giving education loans right now?
Congress is looking into how the government manages its student loan portfolios, the CFPB is taking a more active role in regulating the market — especially for consumer behind on their payments — and now, this: the possibility that accounts will be taken away from private ARM firms and given to in-house Treasury collectors.
So is this still the safe sector we all have assumed?
Doing it Right
- ARM Vets Charity Gives Out More Than $80K to Military Veterans January 21, 2015
- RevSpring Hosts Food and Toy Drives January 12, 2015
- Enterprise Recovery Systems Volunteers at Local Food Pantries January 9, 2015