One of the smartest things you can do for your agency…
Self assessments on compliance and data security. Using these 55 questions you’ll be able to immediately see any vulnerabilities your agency may be laboring with.
This comprehensive questionnaire looks at the following risk areas: Risk Assessment, Security Awareness, Overseeing Service providers, Encryption, Transmission of Sensitive or Non-Public Personal Information, Firewall, System Hardening, Regularly Monitor and Test, Strong Access Control measures, General, Remote Access.
TECH LOCK Challenge: A Compliance and Data Security Questionnaire
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
In the weeks since the Circuit Court decision in Douglass v. Convergent — the infamous envelope window disclosure case — filings of similar cases against debt collectors have been brisk. Two ARM defense attorneys discuss some specific legal theories upon which debt collectors may defend similar claims.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Are these Marketing Tactics a TRICK or a TREAT? October 23, 2014
- TCPA Reform in Our Lifetime? October 22, 2014
- LiveVox Inside Counsel, Industry Attorney and Compliance Expert Discuss Recent TCPA/CFPB Trends at FSCOR 2014 October 21, 2014
- FDCPA and TCPA Lawsuits Rise in September October 21, 2014
- President Signs Executive Order on Identity Theft; Endorses Chip and PIN for Cards October 20, 2014
- SKYLINK Group of Companies Announces Acquisition and Corporate Reorganization of Bond Street Collections October 20, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
Have you guys had a chance to read over the recent Douglass v. Convergent decision? It’s the case where a consumer complained that the account number was visible through the envelope window. We’re asking you to weigh in with your thoughts on the decision in this week’s poll.
Additionally, if you’re looking for specific operational help around Collection Letters, there’s a webinar for you: insideOperations: Collection Letters. Join John Rossman of Moss & Barnett and Mike McDonnell of RevSpring as they give you the latest compliance information regarding how to communicate with consumers via letter and email.
Doing it Right
- ARMing Heroes Board of Trustees Expands by Three October 16, 2014