A Compliance Management System Isn’t a Product; It’s a Process
Historically, collection agencies have viewed compliance as a reactionary, standalone department. Now, there’s an active shift to view compliance as a proactive process that requires full participation and collaboration across all agency departments. Learn more by downloading this whitepaper and attending ARM-U!
ARM-U Sneak Peek: Building the Best CMS
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
insideARM.com today announced the winners of the seventh annual Best Places to Work in Collections. This award program is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry, and was created and facilitated by insideARM.com and Best Companies Group. Best Places to Work in Collections 2014 is sponsored by Executive Alliance.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Look Up, Not Down — The Future Is In the Cloud September 29, 2014
- Class Action Explores Door Hangers as Collection Communications Under FDCPA September 26, 2014
- BFrame Announces Cloud Infrastructure Partnership September 26, 2014
- ‘Four-Second Review’ FDCPA Decision Cited in Separate Class Action Filing September 25, 2014
- BFrame Enhances Student Loan Rehabilitation Software September 25, 2014
- TCN Announces Integration with CDS Software’s Debt Collection Solution, CollectOne September 25, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
Have you guys had a chance to read over the recent Douglass v. Convergent decision? It’s the case where a consumer complained that the account number was visible through the envelope window. We’re asking you to weigh in with your thoughts on the decision in this week’s poll.
Additionally, if you’re looking for specific operational help around Collection Letters, there’s a webinar for you: insideOperations: Collection Letters. Join John Rossman of Moss & Barnett and Mike McDonnell of RevSpring as they give you the latest compliance information regarding how to communicate with consumers via letter and email.