Credit & Collection Agencies – Free Downloadable Whitepaper on TCPA
Unsure what impact the 10/16/13 Telephone Consumer Protection Act’s (TCPA) regulations will have on your operations and risk mitigation efforts? Register, then download this free whitepaper to cut through the clutter and get straight-forward answers.
Understanding TCPA: Maximizing Consumer Outreach & Mitigating Risk
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
The Third Circuit Court of Appeals Monday denied a petition to rehear an FDCPA case that involved an account number being visible through the clear window of an envelope containing a debt collection letter.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- TCPA: Is the Scope of Consent Unlimited? September 23, 2014
- CBE Named One of Iowa’s Top Workplaces September 23, 2014
- SSAE-16: What Once Set You Apart Will Soon Be a Requirement September 22, 2014
- Another Court Refuses to Defer to FCC’s Express Consent Ruling in TCPA Case September 19, 2014
- IAB Solutions Marks 30th Anniversary with Opening of New Office September 19, 2014
- ARM-U Sneak Peek: Building the Best CMS September 19, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
Have you guys had a chance to read over the recent Douglass v. Convergent decision? It’s the case where a consumer complained that the account number was visible through the envelope window. We’re asking you to weigh in with your thoughts on the decision in this week’s poll.
Additionally, if you’re looking for specific operational help around Collection Letters, there’s a webinar for you: insideOperations: Collection Letters. Join John Rossman of Moss & Barnett and Mike McDonnell of RevSpring as they give you the latest compliance information regarding how to communicate with consumers via letter and email.