5 Ways to Increase Your Collections Effectiveness
In today’s dynamic collections environment, traditional approaches are less and less effective. New techniques—like self-serve ways for customers to resolve delinquencies from their mobile phone—produce higher ROI for collections time, effort and expense.
Download this free whitepaper to learn how these new techniques could work for you!
Taking Your Collections Performance to the Top
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
A bill introduced in the Minnesota Senate would explicitly add to the definition of “collection agency” and “collector” language that includes debt buyers. This would force debt buyers to get licensed as collectors in the state.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- CFPB Announces New Additions to Senior Leadership, Including Enforcement and Examinations January 26, 2015
- Executive Change: Delta Outsource Group Appoints Nick Jarman as President January 26, 2015
- LiveVox Enables AR Logix to Service Healthcare Providers with Robust Compliance Capabilities and a More Optimized Agent Workforce January 26, 2015
- FDCPA Lawsuits Decline for Third Straight Year, But TCPA Suits Up 25% January 23, 2015
- CFPB Hits Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase for Mortgage Title Kickbacks January 23, 2015
- Altus President Thomas E. Brenan Inducted as New President of International Association of Commercial Collectors January 23, 2015
- Follow-Up Study on Credit Report Accuracy Finds Disputes Continuing After Two Years January 22, 2015
- FTC Sues Debt Collection Agency Over Legal Threats and Other Practices January 22, 2015
- Account Control Technology Partners with Student Account Management Services, LLC January 22, 2015
- Financing an Acquisition January 22, 2015
- FTC Using Comics to Warn Latino Community About Debt Collection Scams January 21, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
For years, strategic thinkers in the debt industry have known that student loans offers the most growth opportunity. But how safe is that assumption in light of the scrutiny everyone is giving education loans right now?
Congress is looking into how the government manages its student loan portfolios, the CFPB is taking a more active role in regulating the market — especially for consumer behind on their payments — and now, this: the possibility that accounts will be taken away from private ARM firms and given to in-house Treasury collectors.
So is this still the safe sector we all have assumed?
Doing it Right
- ARM Vets Charity Gives Out More Than $80K to Military Veterans January 21, 2015
- RevSpring Hosts Food and Toy Drives January 12, 2015
- Enterprise Recovery Systems Volunteers at Local Food Pantries January 9, 2015