Compliance & Data Security with Student Loan Accounts
Collecting on Student Loans is much more than elementary. Data Security and compliance play significant roles in Student Loan Collections.
Listen to this free webinar where panelists discuss what it takes to maneuver through the maze of collecting on Student Loan debt.
On-Demand Webinar: Student Loan Data Security
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
The Federal Trade Commission announced Thursday that it is launching a series of “Debt Collection Dialogues” around the country. The meetings will feature representatives from the FTC and other regulators and will specifically focus on questions and comments from members of the debt collection industry.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Taking Advantage of the Health Care Buzz April 24, 2015
- Executive Change: Convergent Revenue Cycle Management Promotes Mark Schanck to President April 24, 2015
- Executive Changes: BillingTree Adds Professional Services Sr. Director and Promotes from Within for Business Development and Sales April 23, 2015
- CFPB and FTC Settle Debt Collection Charges with Mortgage Servicer for $63 million April 22, 2015
- The Changing Face of Payment Collection in the ARM Industry April 22, 2015
- IC System is Helping to Nurture Nature on Earth Day April 22, 2015
- RMS-Recovery Management Services, Inc. Completes SSAE 16 Type II (SOC 1), PCI DSS, and NIST Engagement April 22, 2015
- National Human Resource Association Names Conserve’s George Huyler 2015 HR Exec of the Year April 22, 2015
- Circuit Court Revives FDCPA Suit Over Collection Law Firm’s Actions April 21, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
Late last year, we asked our readers their opinion on the viability of the student loan debt collection sector in light of certain developments.
In light of recent developments in the student loan space, we thought it was a good time to ask this question again and compare results.