insideARM is proud to announce the 2019 Best Places to Work in Collections winners. This survey and award program is designed to celebrate excellence among call center work environments in customer care, collections, and outsourcing. 2019 marks the 12th year that insideARM has recognized the industry's best places to work, primarily as rated by employees.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year;
- Must have U.S. call center operations with at least 15 employees, providing either customer care, outsourced services, collections, or online chat services. Only employees working in the United States are eligible to be surveyed.
- Separate call center locations were asked to apply separately.
As always, our program is administered by Best Companies Group, which conducts over 60 local, national and industry “Best Places” programs each year. insideARM was not involved in any way in the review of submissions or determination of awards.
Companies from across the U.S. entered the rigorous two-part survey process to determine the Best Call Centers to Work For. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking.
This year, 37 companies met the standard to be selected. The Best Call Centers to Work For list is divided into three size categories: Small (15-49 employees), Medium (50-149 employees) and Large (150+ employees).
All of us at insideARM applaud the winners on this great accomplishment. This is a rigorous process – it is NOT a pay to play contest. We encourage all organizations that meet the criteria to participate next year. Winning is a great badge of honor. However even those who don’t make the list get something extremely valuable – a blueprint for how they can improve – for practically no cost.
Click here to view the rankings by size category, and profiles on all of the winners.
The following are this year’s winners:
Small Employer Category (15-49 US Employees)
- Eastern Revenue, Inc.
- American Profit Recovery, Inc.
- United Credit Service, Inc.
- Team Recovery Inc
- Credit Collection Partners
- National Service Bureau, Inc.
- KLS Financial Services, Inc
- Todd, Bremer & Lawson
- Continental Credit Control
- CenterPoint Legal Solutions, LLC
- Investment Retrievers Inc.
Medium Employer Category (50-149 US Employers)
- Mnet Financial
- Associated Credit Services, Inc.
- KeyBridge Medical Revenue Care
- Hunter Warfield
- Sentry Credit Inc.
- GB collects
- Gulf Coast Collection Bureau, Inc.
- Account Recovery Specialists, Inc.
- Revenue Enterprises
- Choice Recovery
- Healthcare Receivables Group, Inc.
- Credit Solutions, LLC
- Advance Financial
- Brown & Joseph, LLC
- Professional Recovery Consultants Inc
- MERCHANTS CREDIT ASSOCIATION
- Accelerated Receivables Solutions and Magnet Solutions
Large Employer Category (150+ US Employees)
- Action Financial Services LLC
- Professional Finance Company, Inc.
- Williams & Fudge, Inc
- Reliant Capital Solutions, LLC
- Coast Professional, Inc.
- State Collection Service, Inc.
- Professional Account Services, Inc.
The 2020 program will open for registration in the fall.
Click here to give us your contact information If you'd like us to notify you when that happens.