CHELMSFORD, Mass. – Aspect, a leading provider of customer contactand Microsoft platform solutions, today announced that it has been named the Global Market Share Leader for the outbound dialer systems market by Frost & Sullivan based on product revenue in 2009. Frost values the global outbound dialer systems market at $250 million, based on product revenue, and attributes 22.3 percent of that revenue to Aspect.
According to the report the key vertical markets for outbound contact are banking and financial services, collections agencies, outsourcers, telecommunications, retail and consumer, healthcare, and public sector, with the consumer market primarily comprised of global airlines, transportation and technology enterprises.
“It’s no surprise that Aspect ranks as the leading provider of outbound functionality as it has consistently delivered best-of-breed outbound products since the earliest days of the contact center,” said Ashwin Iyer, research director, Frost & Sullivan. “Aspect’s new applications continue to raise the bar with the intelligent blending of outbound, inbound and other multichannel functionality on a unified platform that enables organizations to deliver highly effective collections, telesales and proactive customer service.”
According to the report, there are a number of key factors behind Aspect’s worldwide success. A few specific highlights include:
- Aspect’s outbound dialer functions are a fully-integrated element within the Aspect® Unified IP® customer contact platform and related applications – enabling unified and coordinated multi-media outbound and blended campaigns
- The multi-tenant configuration capability of Aspect’s platforms and applications supports consolidated virtual administration and deployment while accommodating the differing outbound campaign requirements of individual functional areas
- Aspect supports all of the critical dialing modes – predictive, precision, preview, blaster, agent-less, goal-based quota control, and manual
- Aspect’s highly experienced professional services organization and partners help customers configure their systems with design, optimization, and management of outbound campaigns
- Aspect’s unified approach, which combines inbound, outbound, voice portal, Internet contact and campaign optimization capabilities, reduces overall hardware footprint, even for larger companies dialing hundreds of calls a minute
“This validation of market leadership by Frost & Sullivan underscores Aspect’s commitment to delivering innovative, business-focused solutions that help drive our customers’ success,” said Gary Barnett, CTO, Aspect. “Our success in the outbound market provides a solid foundation for our next-generation customer contact strategy which addresses today’s consumer expectations for a two-way dialog across phone, web, mobile and chat-based communications channels.”
Aspect’s Outbound Dialer Solutions
Aspect’s outbound solutions leverage Aspect’s unified customer contact platform, Aspect Unified IP, which unites inbound, outbound, voice portal, campaign optimization and internet contact capabilities for collections, sales and telemarketing and proactive customer service. Aspect customers are realizing even greater benefits through the solutions-focused combination of capabilities in their unified communications applications for customer contact.
For example, in solutions targeted for collections, customers can take advantage of automation ofearly-stage collections and provide for more effectivedelinquent account targeting. Customers can also opt to include an outbound dialer, advanced list managementfor enhanced campaign optimization and voice portalcapabilities. Outside of collections, sales and telemarketing customers often use the combination of outbound dialing, voice portal, Ask an Expert, unified administration and unified reporting to increase sales, reduce maintenance costs and enhance productivity. In addition, these customers can realize greater benefit from the efficient and effective blending of outbound campaigns with inbound customer contactto drive higher telesales closure rates and improved customer satisfaction.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages almost 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices around the world.
Aspect builds customer relationships through a combination of customer contact software and Microsoft platform services/solutions. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AspectUC.