A month of workplace fun by 15 organizations in the consumer debt collection industry raised more than $24,000 in ACA International Education Foundation’s Collectors Challenge Month.
Proceeds from Collectors Challenge Month, which featured workplace-friendly fundraising activities such as casual days, company meals, snack breaks and games, will be used to enhance the Loomer-Mortenson Scholarship.
Each year, ACA International Education Foundation awards post-secondary scholarships totaling $10,000 to four individuals who work in or are affiliated with the collections industry (1st place = $5,000; 2nd place = $3,000; two 3rd place = $1,000 each). Scholarship applications are accepted through May 15 and the scholarship recipients are announced in July.
ACA International Education Foundation would like to thank the following 15 organizations for their exceptional fundraising efforts:
- ConServe – Fairport, NY
- ACA International – Minneapolis, MN
- J. C. Christensen & Associates, Inc. – Sartell, MN
- North American Credit Service – Chattanooga, TN
- Pro Com Services of Illinois, Inc. – Springfield, IL
- American Profit Recovery – Farmington Hills, MI
- Sunrise Credit Service – Farmingdale, NY
- Nationwide Credit Corporation – Alexandria, VA
- Delta Outsource Group – O’Fallon, MO
- Helvey & Associates – Warsaw, IN
- Uptain Group – Knoxville, TN
- Oliver Adjustment Company of Kenosha & Racine – Kenosha, WI
- Credits, Inc. – Hermiston, OR
- ProCollect Inc. – Dallas, TX
- Wilber and Associates – Normal, IL
In addition, a drawing was held for the participating companies. The winners are:
- North American Credit Service – ACA International 75th Annual Convention registration
- Sunrise Credit Service – Complimentary Training Pass
- Wilber and Associates – Complimentary registration to ACA International’s 2014 Fall Forum
- Helvey & Associates – Airfare for one to the ACA International 75th Annual Convention
The ACA International Education Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1996 that is committed to helping men and women in the consumer debt collection industry with their post-secondary education through the Loomer-Mortenson Scholarship. It is the philanthropic arm of ACA International, the trade association representing the third-party debt collection industry. For more information, visit www.acainternational.org/foundation.