DULUTH, GA - Crown Asset Management, LLC, a receivables management and purchasing firm near Atlanta, took some time out this summer for a company picnic and service awards ceremony to celebrate the talent and tenure of numerous dedicated employees. The team continues to show up and step up every day to help grow the business and enhance the culture with professionalism and can-do attitudes.
Like so many teams, the Crown team gathered with a renewed appreciation for camaraderie with colleagues and a strong sense of commitment to enhancing the company that has continued to thrive and support stable careers despite the challenges impacting the industry. It was a privilege to enjoy a “CAM Family aka CAMily” Picnic together in person and recognize one another with service awards.
Service awards were presented for 5, 10, and 15 years of service at the picnic and awards ceremony. Many employees were also recognized for additional CAM anniversaries aka “CAMiversaries.” Please join in recognizing the following employees for their hard work and dedication:
15+ Year Awards
- 16 Years – Brad Dameron, VP of Information Technology
- 5 Years – Rochelle Kline, Controller
10+ Year Awards
- 11 Years – Linda Dameron, Director of Consumer Accounting
- 10 Years – Jessica Kagansky, SVP of Operations
5+ Year Awards
- 8 Years – Glen Grillo, VP of Operations
- 7 Years – Deb Tucker, VP of Audit & Compliance
- 6 Years - Lisa Waldrop, VP of Legal Services
- 6 Years – Scott Arnold, CFO
- 6 Years – Lana Taylor, Relationship Manager
- 6 Years – Carol Shaw, Senior Accountant
- 6 Years – Uvonda Brooks, Operations Support Specialist
- 5 Years - Sarah Pittman, Legal Services Manager
- 5 Years – Leah Ri, Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
- 5 Years – Bekah Luebcke, VP of Operations
- 5 Years – Lisa Rozzelle, Relationship Manager
“We wouldnot be who we are, or where we are, without our determined and dedicated team. Working with such a talented group causes me to constantly remind myself how fortunate I am to have such an experienced and talented team here at CAM. I sincerely appreciate all they do to make CAM great.” said Brian Williams, CEO of Crown Asset Management.
To see photos of the event, view CAM’s post on LinkedIn here.
About Crown Asset Management, LLC
Founded in 2004, Crown Asset Management, LLC, is a professional receivables management firm that outsources purchased accounts to a nationwide, proprietary network of collection agencies and law firms. Utilizing a cutting-edge predictive analytical model during pre-purchase portfolio due diligence, their team focuses on achieving appropriate financial returns while ensuring the best possible experience for consumers. They are an RMAI Certified Receivables Business headquartered in Duluth, GA.