MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. -- During its 2021 Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, ACA International reelected two members and elected three new members to its Board of Directors along with a slate of new officers for the 2021/2022 term.
The officers elected to serve one-year terms are:
- Kevin Baich, president (vice president of Day Knight Associates in Ballwin, Missouri)
- Courtney Reynaud, president-elect (president of Creditors Bureau USA in Fresno, California)
- David Williams, treasurer (president of Williams & Fudge Inc. in Rock Hill, South Carolina)
New board members elected by the Council of Delegates for three-year terms are:
- Jacob Corlyon, co-founder and CEO of Capital Collection Management LLC in Syracuse, New York.
- Ronna May Denny, senior vice president of client services for CollectionCenter Inc. in Rawlins, Wyoming.
- Jennifer Whipple, president of Collection Bureau Services Inc. in Missoula, Montana.
In addition to Williams, the Council of Delegates reelected Anita Manghisi, IFCCE, president of Independent Recovery Resources Inc. in Patchogue, New York.
“The ACA Board of Directors plays a critical role in helping members succeed by driving the association forward to ensure that it retains its position as the leading voice of the accounts receivable management industry,” said ACA CEO Mark Neeb. “I truly appreciate the new members stepping into these valuable volunteer leadership roles and helping lead us into the future after a tough year for businesses and consumers. Furthermore, I look forward to working with the returning members and new officers as we continue the great work we’ve started in the last year.”
ACA International’s Board of Directors is made up of up to 15 elected association members who serve three-year terms. Officers serve one-year terms.
ACA is the largest membership organization in the accounts receivable management industry. Founded in 1939, ACA brings together third-party collection agencies, law firms, asset buying companies, creditors and vendor affiliates representing industry professionals. ACA produces a wide variety of products, services and publications, including educational and compliance-related information; and articulates the value of the accounts receivable management industry to businesses, policymakers and consumers. www.acainternational.org.