Accretive Health today released a fact sheet detailing its solutions to overcome the array of obstacles standing in the way of hospitals’ efforts to control operating costs while simultaneously providing high quality care to the patient populations they serve.
From financial pressures, increasing legislative and regulatory pressures, technology and staff limitations, and investment risks—these impediments can severely limit a hospital’s ability to balance quality patient care with the cost of providing it.
Download the fact sheet, Revenue Cycle Management from End-to-End, to review Accretive Health’s fully integrated solutions for optimizing the revenue cycle of hospitals and health systems.
- The four major challenges hospitals face in effectively managing the revenue cycle
- The financial and operational limitations of traditional approaches to RCM
- The value of leading-edge, data-driven technology on revenue cycle efficiency
- The power of a fully aligned partnership strategy versus conventional outsourcing options
- The benefits of a shared services model in improving revenue cycle results
About Accretive Health
Founded in 2003, Accretive Health’s mission is to help healthcare providers strengthen their financial stability and deliver higher quality, more accessible care to its clients’ patients and the communities they serve. The majority of the hospitals that Accretive Health serves are non-profit, faith-based hospitals or teaching hospitals, deeply rooted in values of stewardship, generosity of spirit, leadership and dedication to their communities.
With approximately 2,900 employees, Accretive Health serves many of the top-rated hospital systems in the country and is committed to providing solutions that assist them in the delivery of quality healthcare services and maintaining financial stability.