Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Rochester, N.Y. –ConServe employees gave back to their local communities in the month of May by donating $12, 060 to support the efforts of the United Way of Rochester and the United Way of Buffalo and Erie County. Reinforced by the company’s corresponding Jeans for Charity matching gift program, employees were able to bring to […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Account Control Technology Foundation Announces Winners of $50,000 in College Scholarships for 2015 June 25, 2015
- Financial Credit Network Inc. Employees Participate in Project Hope June 22, 2015
- CU Recovery Awards $5,000 in Collection Academy Scholarships; Recipients will Share Entries at Conference June 18, 2015
- Client Services, Inc. Recognized by its Clients with 4 Awards June 16, 2015
- American Coradius International LLC donates over $15,000 to Relay For Life June 9, 2015
- Honor a Vet in Your Life on ARMing Heroes’ Facebook Page May 22, 2015
- ConServe Supports Local Adopt-A-Highway Cleanup May 20, 2015
- TekCollect Joins Columbus Race for the Cure May 19, 2015
- CBE Employees Pay It Forward With Creative Efforts in Local Communities May 18, 2015
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!