Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
“As a species, we’re vulnerable to hype – whether it’s diet fads or celebrity news or late night advertisements for juicers or exercise equipment. I’m sure we don’t mean to be so credulous; and yet it’s easy to be swayed, often, by the loudest voice in the room.” Maria Wacker, Vice President of New Business Development […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Is There an Appropriate Price Tag for New Collectors? March 6, 2014
- ConServe Announces “Matching Gift Program” for Charitable Efforts March 6, 2014
- Array Services Group Philanthropy Continues in 2014 March 6, 2014
- ACF Skins Games Benefiting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Virginia Break Half-Million-Dollar Mark March 4, 2014
- Account Control Technology Foundation Scholarship Programs Accepting Applications February 26, 2014
- Cedar Financial Partnering to Help Kids with Special Needs February 26, 2014
- FCRA Poll Results: Who Got it Wrong, and Why February 20, 2014
- North American Credit Services Supports American Heart Association’s ‘Go Red for Women’ Heart Challenge February 11, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!