Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
I recently learned that a person commits suicide about every 12.3 minutes in the United States. That’s 42,773 Americans a year. This is a staggering statistic. It got me thinking about my last 25 years in the accounts receivable management industry. I can point to about a half a dozen examples of prominent leaders taking […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- American Coradius International LLC Donates Over $15,000 to Relay For Life April 27, 2016
- AmazonSmile Helps Decorated Military Vets Overcome Financial Struggles April 21, 2016
- Encore Capital Renews Commitment to Financial Literacy as a National Partner of Jump$tart April 15, 2016
- MRS BPO, LLC Collects Donations for Annual Ronald McDonald House Easter Egg Hunt March 31, 2016
- Announcing the Active Heroes 2016 Enduring Mission Charity Golf Tournament March 28, 2016
- F.H. Cann Among Donors Helping Navy Vet Overcome Homelessness March 24, 2016
- Client Services 2015 Charitable Efforts End on a High Note March 11, 2016
- Consumer Relations Consortium Supports Consumer Protection Week March 7, 2016
- Governor’s Foundation Recognizes NACS as a Healthier Tennessee Workplace for 3rd Year March 7, 2016
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send email@example.com a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!