Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Continental Service Group, Inc., d.b.a. ConServe, a leading provider of accounts receivable management and collection services for colleges, universities, government and commercial markets is proud to announce over 60 ConServe employees donated a total of 53 pints of blood through blood drives held with Untys and the American Red Cross in March.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- When it Comes to Debt Collection, Don’t Believe Everything You See on TV March 7, 2014
- Is There an Appropriate Price Tag for New Collectors? March 6, 2014
- ConServe Announces “Matching Gift Program” for Charitable Efforts March 6, 2014
- Array Services Group Philanthropy Continues in 2014 March 6, 2014
- ACF Skins Games Benefiting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Virginia Break Half-Million-Dollar Mark March 4, 2014
- Account Control Technology Foundation Scholarship Programs Accepting Applications February 26, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send email@example.com a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!