Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. — Collection agency American Profit Recovery once again participated in Michigan’s Adopt a Park Program. For many years the American Profit Recovery team has participated in this program and in year’s past adopted Proud Lake State Park. Over the past several years – the company and staff has had over 600 hours […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Encore Capital Group Announces Second Year of Community College Scholarship Program May 20, 2016
- Ontario Systems Reacts to Second Straight Inclusion Among Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Best Places to Work in Indiana May 11, 2016
- NACS Helps Children & Families May 11, 2016
- Walking for Suicide Prevention April 29, 2016
- American Coradius International LLC Donates Over $15,000 to Relay For Life April 27, 2016
- AmazonSmile Helps Decorated Military Vets Overcome Financial Struggles April 21, 2016
- Encore Capital Renews Commitment to Financial Literacy as a National Partner of Jump$tart April 15, 2016
- MRS BPO, LLC Collects Donations for Annual Ronald McDonald House Easter Egg Hunt March 31, 2016
- Announcing the Active Heroes 2016 Enduring Mission Charity Golf Tournament March 28, 2016
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!