Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
In response to the massive tornado that devastated parts of Oklahoma City and its suburbs, Monarch Cares, Monarch Recovery Management, Inc.’s charitable program, is stepping up to bring relief to the victims of one of the deadliest US tornadoes.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Collection Agency Urges Sensitivity for Oklahoma Tornado Victims May 24, 2013
- Account Control Technology Forms Foundation to Support Education, Charities and Local Communities May 2, 2013
- Glasser and Glasser Send Attorney “Over the Edge” in Support of the Make a Wish Foundation April 24, 2013
- Delta Outsource Group, Inc. Fundraising for Consumer Education April 11, 2013
- ACA’s New Jersey Unit Leading Recovery Efforts for Hurricane Sandy Victims April 10, 2013
- Coast Professional to Hold Fundraiser for Military Veterans April 5, 2013
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!