Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
With Memorial Day quickly approaching, ARMing Heroes (www.armingheroes.org), the collection industry’s charity for military veterans, invites you to publicly honor the dedicated service of a veteran on its Facebook page now until midnight this Monday, Memorial Day. This open invitation may include mentioning a veteran on the page who is still with us, or sharing […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- ConServe Supports Local Adopt-A-Highway Cleanup May 20, 2015
- TekCollect Joins Columbus Race for the Cure May 19, 2015
- CBE Employees Pay It Forward With Creative Efforts in Local Communities May 18, 2015
- KM²Cares: KM² Solutions’ Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives May 12, 2015
- Everest Receivable Services Inc. Participates in Furever Friends Dog Rescue May 11, 2015
- SWC Group Prepares and Serves Dinner at Ronald McDonald Houses May 7, 2015
- Sherloq Solutions, Inc. Donates More Than $70,000 May 5, 2015
- ConServe Employees Support Local Youth May 1, 2015
- TECH LOCK’s Support of ARM Vets Charity Provides Marine Help with Expenses, Hope for Housing April 28, 2015
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!