Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Salem, NH – Christine Timmins Barry, President and CEO of Windham Professionals, has proudly joined the Board of Directors of Junior Achievement (JA) of Northern New England. As the former Board Chairman of Junior Achievement of Greater Cincinnati, Christine is delighted to leverage her experiences with the New England Chapter. “Earlier in my career, I […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Collection Agency Totals Up Summer Fundraising for Local Charities October 5, 2015
- Winners Announced in insideARM Best Places to Work in Collections for 2015 September 29, 2015
- Five-Time Donors Eastern Revenue and American Profit Recovery Make it Six for Veterans September 25, 2015
- TekCollect Partners with Dress for Success Columbus for Corporate Drive September 17, 2015
- Diocese-Wide Food Relay: Six Food Pantries, Six Catholic High Schools, One Day September 15, 2015
- AXCESS Financial Teams With Boys & Girls Club of Greater Cincinnati September 14, 2015
- CBE Lauded as Employer of Choice Across Iowa September 11, 2015
- Hold a Drive and Support Military Vets Like I.C. System September 11, 2015
- ConServe Sponsors ADA Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes August 27, 2015
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!