Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Portfolio Recovery Associates, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRAA), a financial and business services company operating in the U.S. and U.K, has been recognized by Volunteer Hampton Roads as a recipient of its 2013 Corporate Volunteer Excellence Award.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- RGS Financial, Inc. of Richardson, TX Gives Back in a BIG Way December 4, 2013
- BillingTree Teams Up with Paramount Promotions to Give Phoenix’s Santa Bob a Christmas Gift of his Own December 3, 2013
- Free Webinar Examines the Compliance Landscape for 2014 December 3, 2013
- Winners and Rankings Announced in 2013 Best Places to Work in Collections Program December 2, 2013
- Account Control Technology Donates $31,980 to End Breast Cancer November 27, 2013
- Record Amount of Food Donated Through Dynamic Recovery Solutions’ Annual Food Drive November 27, 2013
- Missouri Debt Collectors Give Back Locally November 27, 2013
- ARM Industry Campaign for Hurricane Sandy Victims Helps Family Go Home for Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!