Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
ARMing Heroes, the collection industry’s charity for military veterans, today announced the addition of three prominent industry leaders to its board of trustees (“the board”). Corey Gabler, Todd Langusch, and Everett Stagg join the organization’s board during its fifth annual No Debts for Vets Charity Fundraising Drive, which runs from September 11th through November 11th every year.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Sneak Peak: What You’ll Learn at the Upcoming Free Compliance Management System Webinar September 15, 2014
- RevSpring Supports Detroit Educational Charities September 11, 2014
- Free Webinar Promises World-Class Compliance on a Budget September 8, 2014
- Consumer Relations Consortium Proudly Sponsors Consumer Action Awards Event August 25, 2014
- Enterprise Recovery Systems Announces School Supply Donation August 22, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send email@example.com a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!