Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Account Control Technology, Inc. (ACT), a national leader in delivering debt management and recovery solutions, is pleased to announce it has formally established the Account Control Technology Foundation (ACT Foundation). The non-profit, charitable Foundation was set up at the behest of ACT’s founders, Dale and Debbie Van Dellen, to support education, build financial literacy, fund vital charities and provide community support.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Glasser and Glasser Send Attorney “Over the Edge” in Support of the Make a Wish Foundation April 24, 2013
- Delta Outsource Group, Inc. Fundraising for Consumer Education April 11, 2013
- ACA’s New Jersey Unit Leading Recovery Efforts for Hurricane Sandy Victims April 10, 2013
- Coast Professional to Hold Fundraiser for Military Veterans April 5, 2013
- I.C. System Recognized for Charitable Efforts Aiding Military Veterans March 15, 2013
- Account Control Technology San Angelo Office Contributes $2,118 to Regional Food Bank March 13, 2013
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!