Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
DALLAS, TX & WESTMINSTER, CO — SWC Group selected Big Brother Big Sisters of America as their second quarter 2015 Charities of Choice. Employees from their Carrollton, TX and Westminster, CO offices made both non-monetary and monetary donations; resulting in more than $5,000 raised. Big Brothers Big Sisters helps children realize their potential and build […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Everest Receivable Services Participates in 20th Annual Ride for Roswell July 10, 2015
- ConServe – Helping To Give The Gift Of Life In Western New York July 9, 2015
- ARM Vets Charity Accepting Grant Applications July 7, 2015
- ConServe Supports United Way With Jeans for Charity Program June 26, 2015
- Account Control Technology Foundation Announces Winners of $50,000 in College Scholarships for 2015 June 25, 2015
- Financial Credit Network Inc. Employees Participate in Project Hope June 22, 2015
- CU Recovery Awards $5,000 in Collection Academy Scholarships; Recipients will Share Entries at Conference June 18, 2015
- Client Services, Inc. Recognized by its Clients with 4 Awards June 16, 2015
- American Coradius International LLC donates over $15,000 to Relay For Life June 9, 2015
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!