Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Brings Total to $200,000 in College Scholarships Provided by the Foundation Since 2013 WOODLAND HILLS, Calif. – Account Control Technology Foundation (herein ACT Foundation), is pleased to announce the 50 winners of its annual $1,000 college scholarships. The 2016 winners’ lists for the ACT Foundation’s two programs can be accessed on its website at: http://accountcontrolfoundation.org/winnersLists.php. […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- F. H. Cann & Associates Employee John MacDonald Receives Service Award May 27, 2016
- Purple Heart Vet Receives ARM Charity Grant with Help from Long-Time Donor CAI May 27, 2016
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates’ Employee Voted Most Valuable Volunteer at 13th Annual Autism Speaks Chicago Walk May 25, 2016
- American Profit Recovery Adopts State Park For Clean Up May 24, 2016
- Encore Capital Group Announces Second Year of Community College Scholarship Program May 20, 2016
- Ontario Systems Reacts to Second Straight Inclusion Among Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Best Places to Work in Indiana May 11, 2016
- NACS Helps Children & Families May 11, 2016
- Walking for Suicide Prevention April 29, 2016
- American Coradius International LLC Donates Over $15,000 to Relay For Life April 27, 2016
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!