Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Gordon Beck, Chief Operating Officer of Diversified Consultants, Inc., based in Jacksonville, Florida, sat for an interview last week with ABC World News with Diane Sawyer. Beck said ABC set out to investigate TCPA lawsuits where companies – including collection agencies – dialed wrong numbers. ABC producers told Beck that he was the only collection agency official that agreed to be interviewed.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Stellar Recovery, Inc. Named to 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Northeast FL at No. 45 July 22, 2014
- NACS Comes Together to Support Local Children’s Hospital July 11, 2014
- Automated Collection Services Named to the Tennessean Top Workplace List for 2014 June 25, 2014
- Upcoming Webinar Focuses on Conversations Between Creditors and Collectors June 23, 2014
- Dials, Contacts, and the Difference: Collection Calls to Consumers June 20, 2014
- JCC Participates in Annual ACA Collector Challenge June 5, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!