Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Consumer Action and the Consumer Relations Consortium (CRC) have worked together to produce “When a collector calls: An insider’s guide to responding to debt collectors.” Released today, as the FTC holds the third in a series of public “Debt Collection Dialogues,” the free guide helps consumers to recognize impostors.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Account Control Technology Holdings, Inc. Donates $51,670 to Susan G. Komen® and the Fight to End Breast Cancer November 5, 2015
- TekCollect Collaborates with Neighborhood Services, Inc. of Columbus for Corporate Drive November 5, 2015
- HS Financial Group to Take Lead for Vets in NE Ohio November 4, 2015
- NACS/Medical Services Celebrate Employee Wellness November 2, 2015
- IC System Hosts Day of Wellness, Raises Funds for Charity October 16, 2015
- More ARM Firms Step Up to Hold Drives for Vets October 16, 2015
- The Consumer Relations Consortium Announces New Member: Cavalry Portfolio Services October 15, 2015
- TekCollect Joins Columbus Oktoberfest Charity Four-Miler October 13, 2015
- Windham Professionals President and CEO, Christine Timmins Barry, Joins the Board of Junior Achievement of Northern New England (JANNE) October 5, 2015
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!