Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
TECH LOCK, Inc., a leading compliance and technology consulting company, announced that it will be donating ten percent of TECH LOCK’s gross paid service fee invoices derived from business conducted with American Collectors Association of Texas members to the ACA of Texas Educational Foundation. In recent years, significant awareness to compliance and risk to reputation […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Over 60 ConServe Employees Participate in Blood Drive Supporting Untys and the Red Cross April 11, 2014
- When it Comes to Debt Collection, Don’t Believe Everything You See on TV March 7, 2014
- Is There an Appropriate Price Tag for New Collectors? March 6, 2014
- ConServe Announces “Matching Gift Program” for Charitable Efforts March 6, 2014
- Array Services Group Philanthropy Continues in 2014 March 6, 2014
- ACF Skins Games Benefiting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Virginia Break Half-Million-Dollar Mark March 4, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!