Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
ARMing Heroes, the collection industry’s charity for military veterans, is now seeking the identity of the “Good Samaritan” who registered the charity as an Amazon.com authorized funds recipient with the shopping giant’s AmazonSmile program.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- CBE Gives Back to the Community December 9, 2014
- BillingTree’s ‘Goodwill’ Assisting Many Community Charities Including Future for Kids December 9, 2014
- Account Control Technology Donates $32,014 to Susan G. Komen and the Fight to End Breast Cancer November 24, 2014
- American Outsourcing Alternatives Gets First Batch of Donor Dog Tags from Vets’ Charity October 30, 2014
- ARMing Heroes Board of Trustees Expands by Three October 16, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!