Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
There are very few opportunities in our industry where we get to be seen as the hero so when that time comes, you grab it! Ann’s Kids for Christmas is one of those opportunities…
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- ARM Vets Charity Gives Out More Than $80K to Military Veterans January 21, 2015
- RevSpring Hosts Food and Toy Drives January 12, 2015
- Enterprise Recovery Systems Volunteers at Local Food Pantries January 9, 2015
- NRA Group Lends Support to Central Pennsylvania Food Bank January 9, 2015
- Account Control Technology San Angelo Office Donates Coats, Blankets, Linens and $1,267 to Rust Street Ministries January 9, 2015
- Summit Account Resolution Adopts Nursing Home Residents for Christmas January 5, 2015
- American Profit Recovery Adopts Three Families for Holidays December 23, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send email@example.com a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!