Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
Kolz Associates, LLC, a strategic consultant services firm, is proud to announce that our CEO and President William (Bill) Kolz has earned the designation of Certified Receivables Compliance Professional from DBA International. Mr. Kolz earned this designation after completing the necessary education credits and participating in various DBA International seminars in 2014 and 2015. According […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Coast Professional Helps Struggling Military Family Put Food On Table at Holidays February 5, 2016
- DBA International Supports Federal Trade Commission’s New Online Resource to Help Identity Theft Victims February 1, 2016
- Account Control Technology Foundation Accepting Applications for Its 2016 Scholarship Programs January 13, 2016
- RevSpring Makes the Holiday Brighter for Children and Families January 8, 2016
- Summit A•R Spreads Cheer to Local Nursing Home December 21, 2015
- BillingTree Recognized as One of Arizona’s Best Places to Work in 2015 and Pledges “Donation Match” to Season for Sharing December 16, 2015
- TEC Services Group Focuses on American Families During Christmas December 16, 2015
- Empereon-Constar Employees Join St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance To Help Feed Local Families December 16, 2015
- MRS BPO, LLC Collects Holiday Gifts for Children in Need December 15, 2015
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!