Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - North American Credit Services has committed to join in the solution to Stop Soldier Suicide, national campaign this September. “Sometimes our service men and women come home wounded inside and out,” states NACS Chief Executive Officer Dallas S. Bunton, Sr. “Possibly while in other countries America’s heroes have lost wives, families and their […]
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Suns Charities 88 Announces BillingTree as Title Sponsor August 8, 2016
- Profile in Need: Iraq Vet Seeks Relief through Collection Industry Military Charity August 1, 2016
- Kinum Team Rides to Support Multiple Sclerosis Research July 19, 2016
- June Was the Month of Giving for Diversified Consultants, Inc. July 12, 2016
- Vets Charity Tells Story of Leopoldo Nunez to Kick Off 2016 Grant Application Drive June 30, 2016
- American Coradius Partners with VECI to Employ Veterans June 30, 2016
- Account Control Technology Foundation Announces Winners of $50,000 in College Scholarships June 21, 2016
- F. H. Cann & Associates Employee John MacDonald Receives Service Award May 27, 2016
- Purple Heart Vet Receives ARM Charity Grant with Help from Long-Time Donor CAI May 27, 2016
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!