Doing it Right
Just like any other community, the people and companies within the debt collection industry give both time and money to important causes, and also get recognized as great business leaders and solid citizens. We see this on a regular basis, but recognized that there is no central place where people can come to learn about the good works of those in our industry (indeed, there are many sources happy to tell the negative story).
So here it is, a section called “Doing it Right”. This is where we highlight the many great industry initiatives, from bake sales, to park clean-ups, to scholarships, to “green” projects, to personal finance education, to winning local awards, and more. Together, tens of thousands of debt collectors, attorneys, and their service providers are doing their part and making a difference. If you are Doing it Right, we’d like to know about it. Send us photos, press releases, etc., to email@example.com.
The Latest Example of Doing it Right
The Consumer Relations Consortium (CRC) announced today that it will be sponsoring Consumer Action’s 2014 fundraising event, the Consumer Excellence Awards. This 43rd annual event will take place on the evening of Oct. 21 at Google’s new Washington, DC headquarters.
Past Examples of Doing it Right
- Enterprise Recovery Systems Announces School Supply Donation August 22, 2014
- ConServe Supports Honor Flight Rochester & Honor Flight Buffalo August 13, 2014
- Debt Collector Opens Its Doors to ABC World News with Diane Sawyer July 23, 2014
- Stellar Recovery, Inc. Named to 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Northeast FL at No. 45 July 22, 2014
- NACS Comes Together to Support Local Children’s Hospital July 11, 2014
- Automated Collection Services Named to the Tennessean Top Workplace List for 2014 June 25, 2014
Altruism Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Programs Sponsored by the ARM Industry
Want Your Organization Added to this List?
Send firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website and let us know how you're Doing it Right!