Best Places to Work in Collections has become Best Call Centers to Work For
In 2017, the program will celebrate excellence among call center work environments in care, collections, and outsourcing.
Best Places to Work winners use their award as an important recruiting tool. Plus, winning sends a great message to clients and potential clients about the strength of your operations.
What’s more, whether you win or not, you can get an incredible resource at an incredibly affordable price (although there’s no obligation) – a report that tells you exactly where you need to improve. You’d pay thousands to do this on your own.
|Registration deadline||February 24, 2017|
|Winners announced||June 6, 2017 (at the First Party Summit Awards Dinner)|
Participation is free. Why wouldn’t you jump on this? Register your interest below.
How it Works
First, employers provide information on workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. Then, employees complete a survey that measures the employee experience.
The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group manages the overall registration, survey and analysis process and determined the final rankings.
To be eligible, companies must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the United States
- Have at least 15* employees in the United States
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Must have US call center operations with at least 15 employees, providing either cutomer care, outsourced services, collections, or online chat services. Only employees working in the United States are eligible to be surveyed.
- Separate call center locations should apply separately