SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox General Counsel, Mark Mallah, will join William Maxson of the Federal Trade Commission, Melissa Bateman Fitzgerald of Gryphon Networks, and Brad Andreozzi of Drinker Biddle, to provide insight into the latest regulatory trends and best practices for mitigating risk in today’s digital environment. The panel takes place Wednesday, November 14th at a half-day event hosted by Drinker Biddle Law Firm in Washington D.C.
The panel will discuss:
- Latest TCPA and Do-Not-Call developments impacting outreach
- Risk considerations when considering new channel engagement strategies
- Best practices for fortifying risk exposure in 2019
On the event, Mark Mallah, General Counsel, LiveVox states, “I am excited to be participating in this educational event hosted by Drinker Biddle. As the regulatory and business environment continue to evolve, it is imperative that businesses stay on top of the latest legal developments and compliance strategies. I look forward to sharing some of LiveVox’s TCPA experiences gathered during the last several years, which I hope will be helpful to attendees.”
To learn more about LiveVox,’s TCPA risk-mitigation solutions and other comprehensive compliance tools, click here.
About the event:
- EVENT: An Ounce of Prevention: Best Practices for Mitigating Risk
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, Nov. 14th, 2018 at 3:15pm ET
- LOCATION: The TCPA in 2018: There and Back Again, a Drinker Biddle Event
- Registration: HERE.
- William Maxson, Federal Trade Commission
- Melissa Bateman Fitzgerald, Gryphon Networks
- Brad Andreozzi, Drinker Biddle
- Mark Mallah, LiveVox, Inc.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 9+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at Info@LiveVox.com.