JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Stellar Recovery, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of two key leadership positions in the Information Technology department. Joe Tenga joins the Stellar team as Chief Information Officer and Kam Razavian joins as Director Of Information Technology. Key initiatives they are working on include implementing new workflow processes to benefit Stellar Recovery’s internal customers with improved response times, upgrading file processing automation to improve efficiency and reliability of file transfers and client data, and website modernization.
Joe Tenga is responsible for all Information Technology oversight and making sure Stellar Recovery’s technology infrastructure, policies, procedures, and processes are in line with the company’s and client’s expectations and goals. He will also make sure Stellar Recovery, Inc. continues to be on the leading edge of using technology to drive compliance, efficiency, and performance for internal and external clients.
As a Senior IT Strategist, Joe draws upon his 20+ years of diverse business and technical expertise working in industries including e-Payments, Healthcare, Print & Mail, Default Servicing and Software Consulting to lead Stellar Recovery’s Information Technology strategy.
Joe has successfully led numerous projects throughout his career using a variety of development and project management methodologies. Joe has a very strong background in developing assessment models, processes and procedures which has allowed him to focus on cost reduction, productivity improvements, improved customer satisfaction and the privacy and security of sensitive data.
Joe earned a B.S. in Mathematics from Stony Brook University in New York State.
Joe’s specialties include:
- Proven ability to drive complex initiatives to completion
- Solid technological understanding of complex business systems
- Flexible, customer-driven mindset which builds and maintains profitable relationships with clients
- Effective communication at all levels, across all business units
- Dynamic leadership and team-building skills
- Innovative problem solving and process refinement abilities
- Strategic IT planning
Kam Razavian, as Director Of IT, is focused on Stellar Recovery’s agents and their client’s experience and outcomes from the perspective of Information Technology. As a Senior IT Director, Kam has over 20 years of experience in information technology.
He has held both technical and managerial positions in the IT sector and has numerous programming, software and database development, and enterprise asset management experience.
He holds a BS degree from Sharif University of Technology, evaluated by University of Toronto.
Kam has successfully completed projects and has substantial experience in delivering IT infrastructure, provisioning, planning, operation and solutions, as well as information technology infrastructure library, outsourcing, insourcing, and organizational restructure.
Kam has a broad range of experience and specializes in:
- Direction, execution, and sustainability of strategic projects by applying a standard methodology to projects and providing the leadership skills necessary to develop the qualities necessary for success.
- Extensive knowledge in enterprise software system and ability to build a future architectural guidance and transition plan.
- Powerful practical specification development and translation of business objectives and rules into actual coding and methodologies.
- Skillful in leading Agile-style software development teams through establishing practical specifications and delivering enterprise software releases.
- Ability to attract senior level management in vision and final state goal enrichment.
Stellar Recovery, Inc. Corporate Headquarters is located in Jacksonville, Florida, with a satellite office in Kalispell, Montana. Please visit our website at www.stellarrecoveryinc.com.