insideARM.com today announced the winners of the seventh annual Best Places to Work in Collections. This award program is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry, and was created and facilitated by insideARM.com and Best Companies Group.
Best Places to Work in Collections 2014 is sponsored by Executive Alliance, the premier recruitment and executive search firm in the ARM industry.
“We are thrilled to shine the light on companies doing things right,” said Stephanie Eidelman, CEO & Publisher of insideARM.com. “Maintaining a great workplace is a challenge in any industry; in collections it can be particularly difficult. For employees, having a job is critical — but having a job where one feels valued and engaged is far more powerful, productive, and lasting. This, of course, pays dividends to the company as well.”
ARM companies from across the country entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Collections 2014. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking.
Best Companies Group managed the overall registration, survey and analysis process and determined the final rankings.
“We sincerely thank all of the ARM firms that participated in the program this year,” said Eidelman. “They underwent a rigorous evaluation process, ensuring that the winning companies are truly succeeding in their efforts to provide a challenging, satisfying, and motivating work environment for their employees.”
The 2014 Best Places to Work in Collections list is made up of 35 companies divided into three size categories: Small (15-49 employees), Medium (50-149 employees) and Large (150+ employees).
A ranked list, complete with profiles of all of the winners, will be released in early December on insideARM.com. But for now, we are releasing an alphabetical list of all of the companies that made the cut.
2014 Best Places to Work in Collections (alphabetical order, no ranking):
- ABC-Amega, Inc. – Buffalo, N.Y.
- Action Financial Services, LLC – Central Point, Ore.
- Alliance Collection Service, Inc. – Tupelo, Miss.
- Allied Business Services, Inc. – Zeeland, Mich.
- American Profit Recovery, Inc. – Marlborough, Mass.
- Americollect, Inc. – Manitowoc, Wisc.
- Brown & Joseph, Ltd. – Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Capio Partners, LLC – Sherman, Texas
- Centralized Business Solutions Company – North Canton, Ohio
- Choice Recovery, Inc. – Columbus, Ohio
- Coast Professional, Inc. – West Monroe, La.
- Conrad Credit Corporation – Escondido, Calif.
- ConServe – Fairport, N.Y.
- Eastern Revenue, Inc. – Wayne, Pa.
- EEC – New York, N.Y.
- F.H. Cann & Associates, Inc. – North Andover, Mass.
- First Credit Services, Inc. – Piscataway, N.J.
- Fresh View Solutions – Overland Park, Kan.
- GB Collects – West Berlin, N.J.
- General Collection Company – Grand Island, Neb.
- Haase and Long – Lawrence, Kan.
- Healthcare Receivables Group – Knoxville, Tenn.
- Hunter Warfield, Inc. – Tampa, Fla.
- InvestiNet, LLC – Greenville, S.C.
- Investment Retrievers, Inc. – El Dorado Hills, Calif.
- Joseph, Mann & Creed – Shaker Heights, Ohio
- KeyBridge Medical Revenue Care – Lima, Ohio
- Law Office of Mark A. Kirkorsky, P.C. – Tempe, Ariz.
- Professional Account Services, Inc. – Brentwood, Tenn.
- Receivable Recovery Partners LLC – Indianapolis
- Schreiber/Cohen, LLC – Salem, N.H.
- Team Recovery Inc. – Stow, Ohio
- Todd, Bremer & Lawson, Inc. – Rock Hill, S.C.
- Tucker, Albin and Associates, Inc. – Richardson, Texas
- Williams & Fudge, Inc. – Rock Hill, S.C.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Collections program, and to see past winners, visit http://www.insidearm.com/features/best-places-to-work/