insideARM.com today announced the winners of the fourth annual Best Places to Work in Collections for 2011, sponsored by Kaulkin Ginsberg Company. This award program is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry, and was created and facilitated by insideARM.com and Best Companies Group.
”We’re especially proud to salute ARM companies committed to excellence, since the ‘bad seeds’ in our industry tend to get all the attention,” said Stephanie Eidelman, President of Kaulkin Media and Publisher of insideARM.com. “We sincerely thank all of the ARM companies that participated in the program. They underwent a rigorous evaluation process, ensuring that the winning companies are truly succeeding in their efforts to provide a challenging, satisfying, and motivating work environment for their employees.”
Companies from across the country entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Collections. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration, survey and analysis process and determined the final rankings.
The 2011 Best Places to Work in Collections list is made up of 30 companies divided into three size categories: Small (15-74 employees), Medium (75-249 employees) and Large (250+ employees). A ranked list, complete with profiles of all of the winners, will be released in early December on insideARM.com. But for now, we are releasing an alphabetical list of all of the companies that made the cut.
“Recognizing the best places to work aligns perfectly with our mission to shift the public conversation about the ARM industry,” said Eidelman. “It’s important for people to realize that debt collection agencies are businesses that employ people. In fact, it’s one of the few sectors that is growing in a difficult economic environment. Below are some of the places that do the best job of keeping their employees happy.”
2011 Best Places to Work in Collections (alphabetical order, no ranking)
- Agency of Credit Control, Inc. – Denver
- Alliance Collection Service, Inc. – Tupelo, Miss.
- Allied Collection Service, Inc. – Columbus, Ind.
- American Coradius International LLC – Amherst, N.Y.
- American Profit Recovery, Inc. – Marlborough, Mass.
- Americollect, Inc. – Manitowoc, Wis.
- Account Recovery Specialists, Inc. - Wichita, Kan.
- Asset Recovery Solutions, LLC – Des Plaines, Ill.
- Centralized Business Solutions Company – North Canton, Ohio
- Collection Technology, Inc. – Monterey Park, Calif.
- CollectionCenter, Inc. – Rawlins, Wyo.
- Conrad Companies – Escondido, Calif.
- Credit Financial Services, Inc. – Durham, N.C.
- Credit Management Services, Inc. – Grand Island, Neb.
- DCM Services, LLC – Minneapolis
- F.H.Cann and Associates Inc. – North Andover, Mass.
- GB Collects – West Berlin, N.J.
- Healthcare Receivables Group – Knoxville, Tenn.
- J&L Teamworks – Lodi, Calif.
- KeyBridge Medical Revenue Management – Lima, Ohio
- Meade & Associates, Inc. – Westerville, Ohio
- National Recovery Services, LLC – Ottawa, Kan.
- NPAS – Louisville, Ky.
- Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd. – Wilmington, Del.
- Pioneer Financial Services – Kansas City, Mo.
- Professional Account Services, Inc. – Brentwood, Tenn.
- Receivable Recovery Partners, LLC – Indianapolis
- RMB Inc. – Knoxville, Tenn.
- Tucker, Albin & Associates, Inc. – Richardson, Texas
- Williams & Fudge, Inc. – Rock Hill, S.C.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Collections program, and to see past winners, visit http://www.insidearm.com/features/best-places-to-work/