The International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC) recently elected its board of directors for the 2012 year during the association’s 41st Annual Convention in Miami Beach, Fla.
Directors have been elected by their fellow association members to serve in a leadership role, providing guidance and direction for the association.
The 2012 IACC Board of Directors:
- President: Randy Frazee, Randall & Richards, Tucson, Ariz.
- Vice President: Robert Ingold, Commercial Collection Corp. of New York, Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Treasurer: Lee VandenHeuvel; Ross, Stuart & Dawson, Inc.; Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Past-President: John Yursha, Commercial Recovery Group, Dover, Del.
- Director: Terri Boettcher, BC Services, Inc., Longmont, Colo.
- Director: Michael Daugherty, Synter Resource Group LLC, Charleston, S.C.
- Director: Thomas Hamilton, The American Lawyers Quarterly, Cleveland.
- Director: Albert Knowles, A.V. Knowles & Co Ltd., Port of Spain, Trinidad.
- Director: Bryan Leib, Leib Solutions, LLC, Gibbsboro, N.J.
- Director: Bill Mann; Joseph, Mann & Creed; Shaker Heights, Ohio.
- Director: Jocelyn Nager; Frank, Frank, Goldstein & Nager, P.C.; New York
With about 320 commercial collection agency, associate, law list and affiliate members, The International Association of Commercial Collectors Inc. (IACC) is the world’s largest international trade association for commercial debt collection professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, IACC serves members throughout the United States and in 25 other countries worldwide. Members of IACC recover millions of dollars annually for their clients and provide valuable assistance to credit departments in controlling mounting debts. To learn more, visit the IACC website at http://www.commercialcollector.com.