LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will join an operations expert from McKesson Business Performance Services (BPS) to conduct a webinar on Wednesday, February 18th at 3:00 ET to discuss how cloud is being used by healthcare RC operations to adhere to a strict business environment and ever-changing patient base. To register, click here.
This webinar describes the analytical steps and forward-thinking business process adoptions taken to increase recovery rates and improve the patient journey while reducing staffing overhead. In addition, this webinar reviews the latest regulatory compliance trends – including Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) – and approaches to help ensure comprehensive quality control. Finally, panelists look forward at what is happening in multi-channel strategies to meet the growing demand for self-empowering and faster service channels.
On the event, Brian Hamilton, Sr. Business Operations Consultant, LiveVox states, “Revenue cycle professionals are forced to triangulate the ever-increasing challenges of reducing operating costs and improving the patient experience, while juggling a tightening regulatory environment. All, while facing growing demands and a changing patient base. Cloud is providing complex and traditionally slow-moving industries, like healthcare, a path to rapidly adapt to all three of those challenges without making large investments. We are very excited to be able to join McKesson as they share a prime example of how that is done.”
About the event:
- What: Improving Revenue Cycle Performance through Self-Service while Mitigating Staffing Requirements and Compliance Risks
- Date: Wednesday, February 18th
- Time: 3:00ET/ 12:00PT
- Carrie-Ann Mobley, Sr. Business Process Consultant – McKesson
- Brian Hamilton, Sr. Consultant for BPO Operations – LiveVox, Inc.
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist – LiveVox, Inc.
- To Register, click here.
Attendees of the webinar will be able to:
- Describe classic barriers to effective self-service and approaches to overcoming these barriers
- Analyze contact results to define self-service strategies that increase recovery rates, reduce staffing pressures, and improve the patient journey
- Improve your understanding about the latest compliance concerns and approaches to TCPA risk mitigation, as well as how to be better prepared for an uncertain regulatory environment
- Describe insight into what’s next in pro-active, multi-channel self-service
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, predictive dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.
McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 15th on the FORTUNE 500, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services. For more information, visit www.mckesson.com/bps.