insideARM.com is sending Editor Mike Bevel and Client Marketing Specialist Jennifer Szumiesz to Las Vegas in February for the 16th Annual DBA International Conference.
“I’m specifically looking to have conversations with attendees about the content we’re providing on insideARM.com,” said Bevel.
“We want to expand coverage on a variety of topics in 2013. We’ve identified some:
- TCPA compliance and call volume;
- Strategies to recognize and avoid consumer call-baiting;
- Concerns around state licensing;
- Strategies for interacting and complying with the new CFPB oversight; and
- What are some ways the industry can address rogue collection operations?
“But we’re also very interested in catching our blindspots. We want to provide content and materials that are valuable to the ARM industry; and we can’t brainstorm that in a vacuum. Perspective and insight from ARM industry professionals is incredibly valuable. I’m looking forward to a lot of great conversations.”
If you’d like to arrange some time for a quick conversation with either Mike Bevel or Jennifer Szumiesz — anything from 15 minutes to an hour — feel free to send an editor to editor@insideARM.com with some suggested dates/times.