We sincerely thank all of the ARM firms that participated in the program. They underwent a rigorous evaluation process, ensuring that the winning companies are truly succeeding in their efforts to provide a challenging, satisfying, and motivating work environment for their employees.
After a months-long process, 35 ARM companies made the cut, with a winner in each of three categories: small, medium, and large-sized companies. It should be noted that this year featured a fairly significant shift in the sizes of the categories. Many of the companies honored were smaller in size, so we adjusted the categories accordingly.
And the winners are:
- Eastern Revenue, Inc. – For the third year in a row, Eastern Revenue wins the top spot among smaller ARM companies. The collection agency, which focuses on education and utility/telecom debt, won the category in 2013 in its first year of participation, as well as in 2014.
- The Law Offices of Mitchell D. Bluhm & Associates, LLC – Second place was earned by this first time Best Places participant. The collection law firm is based in Sherman, Texas, and specializes in the collection of patient accounts.
- The Agency of Credit Control, Inc. – The Denver, Colorado-based third place winner also did not participate last year, but also made the list in 2013.
- Professional Finance Company, Inc. – This Greeley, Colorado-based company did not participate in 2014, but in 2013 earned 8th place on the Mid-sized list.
- Capio Partners, LLC – Based in Sherman, Texas, Capio moves up from its 8th place finish last year. They also participated in 2013, placing 3rd that year.
- Healthcare Receivables Group, Inc. – Another winner from 2014, this Knoxville, Tennessee-based firm moves up the chart, from 9th place in 2014 to 3rd place in 2015. The company also earned a spot on the small company list in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Diversified Consultants, Inc. – This first time Best Places participant based in Jacksonville, Florida earned the top spot right out of the gate.
- Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd. – This specialty accounts collector based in Wilmington, Delaware also appeared on the Best Places to Work in Collections winners list in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Williams & Fudge, Inc. – This Rock Hill, South Carolina-based student loan collector has earned a spot on the Best Places to Work in Collections list every year since 2009.
Participate in 2016
Would you like to see your name on this list? Would you like to receive candid feedback from your employees for essentially no charge to your company? Put the program on your firm’s agenda for 2016. Registration begins in May. Click here to express your interest now, and we’ll contact you when it’s time!