JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Stellar Recovery announced today that Albert Rodriguez has joined the company as Director of Collections. Albert will be managing the Collection Department, floor managers, and agents. He will also coordinate his role in operations with the compliance, training, and employee relations teams. Albert is reporting directly to Garrett Schanck, CEO of Stellar Recovery, and responsibilities will include:
- Collection Staff – focusing on agent performance and providing an enhanced customer experience.
- Collection Managers – developing and leading agents so they meet their goals in a professional and ethical manner.
- Training Team – improve employee’s ability to perform their jobs by training on company policies, procedures, and negotiations.
- Compliance Team – making sure the service agents are following and adhering to all laws and company policies.
- Employee Relations Team – focus on the morale of the employees and assisting in communicating in a positive and productive way.
Albert has over 18 years working in the collections industry in the state of Florida. He has a strong 3rd party and legal collections background along with management experience.
Before joining Stellar Recovery, Albert was with The Law Firm of Scherr & McClure, a Lake Mary, Florida legal collections law firm where he was the Sr. Collection Manager. Albert was responsible for the oversight of over 40 staff members including the Pre-Legal collections team, Legal collections team, and Commercial collections team for the states of Florida, Georgia, and New York.
Prior to The Law firm of Scherr & McClure, Albert was an AVP of Operations for iQor, and was responsible for major clients including Target, Chase, and GE Money Bank. He was responsible for maintaining top performance on scorecards and regular communication with clients in order to continue their strong relationships. His positive leadership allowed managers and agents to perform at the best of their abilities in a professional and highly motivated environment.
Stellar Recovery, Inc. Corporate Headquarters is located in Jacksonville, Florida, with a satellite office in Kalispell, Montana. Please visit our website at www.stellarrecoveryinc.com.