JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Stellar Recovery, Inc. is pleased to announce that Kim Harvey has joined the Stellar team as Director of Client Services. Kim has over 26 years working in the legal collections industry in Georgia and Florida. She has a strong Client Services background as well as extensive management experience.
Before joining Stellar Recovery Kim was with Debski & Associates, P.A., a Jacksonville, Florida legal collections law firm where she was the Director of Operations. Kim was responsible for the oversight of over 30 staff members including the legal administration team, collections team, and accounting staff. Kim was also instrumental in on-boarding the firm’s second largest client, a national bank.
Prior to Debski & Associates, P.A., Kim was with Trauner, Cohen & Thomas, LLP in Atlanta, Georgia where she was the Legal Manager and responsible for the firm’s Georgia legal division. She was responsible for bringing several large bankcard clients to the firm.
Kim’s accomplishments include:
- SE Regional Performance Award for a national bank
- Operational Excellence Award from the National Attorney Network
- Speaker, Operations Management Conference Track for National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
As Director of Client Services, Kim will be overseeing the Client Services team as well as leading the Stellar Recovery Administrative team.
Kim’s initiatives for Stellar Recovery include:
- Provide superior support to our clients and their initiatives
- Developing consistent communication between Client Services and all Executive Teams regarding new clients, existing client requirements, and updates to client processes
- Finding efficiencies in Client Services and Administrative Processes
- Identifying opportunities for automation to streamline processes
Keith Jones, CMO, commented “we are excited to have Kim on board; her experience and the initiatives she is putting in place will make sure we provide our clients with Best in Class Service and Support.”
Stellar Recovery, Inc. Corporate Headquarters is located in Jacksonville, Florida, with a satellite office in Kalispell, Montana. Please visit our website at www.stellarrecoveryinc.com.