VANCOUVER, Wash., — Columbia Ultimate, an expert in technology and integrated solutions for the collection industry, announced the expansion of its corporate- and director-level team. The changes allow the organization to share best practices across departments and enhance client care and experience while improving operational support, compliance and efficiency.
“We aligned and grew our leadership to meet the increased opportunities for expansion in the industries we serve,” said Columbia Ultimate President & CEO R. Fred Houston. “I am confident that each of these individuals will apply their unique skills and experience to enhance Columbia Ultimate’s premier solutions and remarkable client care.”
The expansion of the corporate team includes appointment of Steve Ard as chief operations officer; Julie Melton as chief marketing officer and Joshua Schreiner to chief compliance officer and general counsel:
- Steve Ard will oversee Columbia Ultimate’s client care, development, sales, professional services and related operations, in addition to remaining Operations Manager for RevQ. Ard is an industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience and extensive knowledge and experience in the government sector.
- Julie Melton furthers her management responsibilities through Columbia Ultimate’s marketing, branding and product strategies. Melton has extraordinary business-to-business technology marketing experience, with eight years spent in the ARM Industry.
- Joshua Schreiner joined Columbia Ultimate in 2012 and has guided the organization through successful compliance audits. He is an active ARM industry participant and a member of ACA’s MAP attorney program.
Alongside these corporate-level appointments, Columbia Ultimate has promoted from within for several director-level positions to enhance client care and alignment of leadership. Jon Daane is promoted to director of sales; Cathy Gifford assumes the role of director of professional services; Mitch Taylor becomes director of client care; and Dan Womack is promoted to director of product engineering:
- Jon Daane is responsible for sales of all products and services to new clients. Daane has more than 15 years of professional experience in managing B2B relationships, with a proven track record of applying a client-focused approach to the sales process.
- Cathy Gifford is responsible for delivering profitable professional services to clients. During her 12 years with Columbia Ultimate as a programming services manager, Gifford led efforts to provide integrated and enhanced features for the company’s collection of software solutions.
- Mitch Taylor is responsible for full-spectrum client care that ensures premier service and fosters ongoing loyalty. Taylor has more than 25 years of progressive experience in the collection industry—specifically with his government collections work with RevQ.
- Dan Womack is accountable for the development and delivery of quality, benefit-focused products. For the past 12 years, he has focused on helping organizations increase contact rates, while decreasing costs and ensuring compliance.
For a complete list of Columbia Ultimate’s Leadership Team, visit us at: https://www.columbiaultimate.com/our-company/management-team
About Columbia Ultimate
Established in 1979 and headquartered in Vancouver, Wash., Columbia Ultimate is a privately held corporation servicing healthcare, collections agencies, debt buyers, banking and finance, retail and government sectors.
Columbia Ultimate’s family of companies includes Columbia Ultimate, RevQ, and The Intelitech Group.RevQ provides industry leading software solutions and consulting services to improve collections in the government sector. The Intelitech Group is a business management and debt recovery consulting company that provides technology solutions designed to enhance profitability. For more information, visitwww.columbiaultimate.com