ACA International elected its new 2014-2015 board of directors and officers at its 75th Anniversary Convention and Exposition in Chicago. Five board of director candidates were elected by the Council of Delegates, two of whom, Roger Weiss and Michael Frost, are new to the board. Once the new board was elected, the board of directors met to choose officers for the coming year.
Former President Tom Stockton and Lorraine Lyons also announced that they will be leaving the ACA International board of directors.
Officers for 2014-2015
- Rick Doane, president
- Jim Richards, president-elect
- Keith Kettelkamp, treasurer
2014-2015 Board of Directors
- Rick Doane – Farmingdale, N.Y. (president)
- Jim Richards – Duluth, Ga. (president-elect)
- Keith Kettelkamp – Princeton, N.J. (treasurer)
- Debra Ciskey – Bloomington, Ill.
- Michael Frost – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Michael Gardner, Sr. – Louisville, Ky.
- Tom Gavinski – St. Paul, Minn.
- William Hopkinson – Charlottesville, Va.
- Nick Jarman – Lake St. Louis, Mo.
- Matt Laws – Fort Morgan, Colo.
- Tim Mabry – Hermiston, Ore.
- Rick Perr – Philadelphia
- Dan Russell – Rawlins, Wyo.
- Mel Shaw – Los Angeles
- Roger Weiss – St. Louis
- Leslie Bender – Escondido, Calif. (ex-officio)
- Pat Morris (CEO)