What exactly is an internal audit? And what are some best practices to consider?
It’s not just regulators who expect you to audit for compliance. Your clients are expecting you to conduct various audits of your processes and procedures.
Download this free report to learn four steps to keep your agency safely on track — from both a collection agency and debt buyer perspective.
Four Steps to Internal Audits for Collection Agencies & Debt Buyers
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
The proposals under consideration would include two ways that lenders could extend short-term loans without causing borrowers to become trapped in debt. Lenders could either prevent debt traps at the outset of each loan, or they could protect against debt traps throughout the lending process. Specifically, all lenders making covered short-term loans would have to adhere to one of several requirements.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Change Reaction: Implementing Change Control Processes in Your Organization March 26, 2015
- Doubt Creeping into Viability of Student Loan Collection Market March 25, 2015
- Assessing the Consumer Credit Market with an Eye to ARM March 25, 2015
- TekCollect Partners with Keep Columbus Beautiful for Adopted Area Clean Up March 25, 2015
- Executive Change: SKYLINK Group of Companies Announce the Appointment of New Chief Operating Officer March 25, 2015
- Executive Changes: RevSpring Announces Executive Promotions March 25, 2015
- Gordon Beck Wins Award for Best Speech of 2014 March 24, 2015
- ARMing Heroes Adds to Board, Shares Story of Purple Heart Grant Recipient March 24, 2015
- Mike Ginsberg and Rozanne Andersen to Address Key Issues in Free Webinar March 24, 2015
- Strategies for Working with the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs March 24, 2015
- 2015 Brings New Enhancements For Global Connect’s Communication Platform March 23, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
Late last year, we asked our readers their opinion on the viability of the student loan debt collection sector in light of certain developments.
In light of recent developments in the student loan space, we thought it was a good time to ask this question again and compare results.