Increase Right-Party Contacts & Drive Operational Effectiveness
The rise of consumer sophistication, government regulations and client work standards continues to drive the demand for effective collection processes—and strategic alliances with information solutions providers are a critical element to success.
Download this free whitepaper to learn smarter ways for evaluating your phone data providers.
Strategies for Effective Phone Data Testing
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit heard oral arguments in two cases Wednesday that challenge the CFPB’s authority to regulate financial services firms due to its one Director leadership structure. The specific arguments concerned standing to bring such suits, with the merits of the challenges pending.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Student Loan Guarantor, Owner of ED Debt Collector, Buying Corinthian College Campuses November 21, 2014
- The Smart Way to Evaluate Phone Data Providers November 21, 2014
- Taking Your Collections Performance to the Top November 20, 2014
- Collection Agency Founder Arrested by Feds and Charged in $5 million Fraud Case November 20, 2014
- CFPB Takes Actions Against Car Dealer Over Debt Collection and Credit Reporting November 20, 2014
- Owner Of Debt Relief Company Sentenced to 9 Years in Federal Prison After Guilty Plea November 20, 2014
- Feds Arrest and Charge Seven in Nationwide Debt Collection Scam November 19, 2014
- Executive Change: David A. Prado, Esq. Appointed General Counsel at Hollis Cobb November 19, 2014
- National Mortgage Delinquency Rate Declines: TransUnion November 19, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
For years, strategic thinkers in the debt industry have known that student loans offers the most growth opportunity. But how safe is that assumption in light of the scrutiny everyone is giving education loans right now?
Congress is looking into how the government manages its student loan portfolios, the CFPB is taking a more active role in regulating the market — especially for consumer behind on their payments — and now, this: the possibility that accounts will be taken away from private ARM firms and given to in-house Treasury collectors.
So is this still the safe sector we all have assumed?
Doing it Right
- American Outsourcing Alternatives Gets First Batch of Donor Dog Tags from Vets’ Charity October 30, 2014
- ARMing Heroes Board of Trustees Expands by Three October 16, 2014