Compliance & Data Security with Student Loan Accounts
Collecting on Student Loans is much more than elementary. Data Security and compliance play significant roles in Student Loan Collections.
Listen to this free webinar where panelists discuss what it takes to maneuver through the maze of collecting on Student Loan debt.
On-Demand Webinar: Student Loan Data Security
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
A federal judge in Illinois two weeks ago dismissed an FDCPA class action filed against a debt buyer and its contracted collection agency over the use of the word “transferred” in a collection letter explaining why a new company was attempting to recover the debt. The case had been granted class action status and will be appealed to the Seventh Circuit.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Maurice & Needleman Combines with McGinnis Wutscher to Form Maurice Wutscher April 28, 2015
- Tech Lock’s Support of ARM Vets Charity Provides Marine Help with Expenses, Hope for Housing April 28, 2015
- Filing a TCPA lawsuit? There’s an App for that April 27, 2015
- BBB Issues Warning on Debt Collection Scams/Fake Collectors April 27, 2015
- Taking Advantage of the Health Care Buzz April 24, 2015
- Executive Change: Convergent Revenue Cycle Management Promotes Mark Schanck to President April 24, 2015
- Executive Changes: BillingTree Adds Professional Services Sr. Director and Promotes from Within for Business Development and Sales April 23, 2015
- CFPB and FTC Settle Debt Collection Charges with Mortgage Servicer for $63 million April 22, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
Late last year, we asked our readers their opinion on the viability of the student loan debt collection sector in light of certain developments.
In light of recent developments in the student loan space, we thought it was a good time to ask this question again and compare results.