5 Ways to Increase Your Collections Effectiveness
In today’s dynamic collections environment, traditional approaches are less and less effective. New techniques—like self-serve ways for customers to resolve delinquencies from their mobile phone—produce higher ROI for collections time, effort and expense.
Download this free whitepaper to learn how these new techniques could work for you!
Taking Your Collections Performance to the Top
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
The CFPB issued a bulletin to remind supervised financial institutions, including nonbank companies that may be unfamiliar with federal supervision, of existing regulatory requirements regarding confidential supervisory information. The Bureau also used the opportunity to formally note that non-disclosure agreements signed by a company do not trump its obligations to comply with CFPB supervisory requests.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Phone Data Testing – Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid January 28, 2015
- Automated Collection Services, Inc. (ACSI) Expands Comprehensive Healthcare Compliance with HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) January 28, 2015
- LiveVox and McKesson Discuss How Cloud Optimizes Self-Service and Mitigates Compliance Risk for Healthcare Providers January 28, 2015
- How Are Banks Fighting The War On Fraud? January 27, 2015
- Commercial Collection Agencies of America Announces Spring Meeting January 27, 2015
- CFPB’s 2014 Debt Collection Complaints by the Numbers January 27, 2015
- Executive Change: Ontario Systems Appoints Jason Rhodes to Enterprise Sales Executive January 27, 2015
- CFPB Announces New Additions to Senior Leadership, Including Enforcement and Examinations January 26, 2015
- Executive Change: Delta Outsource Group Appoints Nick Jarman as President January 26, 2015
Collection Industry Blogs
For years, strategic thinkers in the debt industry have known that student loans offers the most growth opportunity. But how safe is that assumption in light of the scrutiny everyone is giving education loans right now?
Congress is looking into how the government manages its student loan portfolios, the CFPB is taking a more active role in regulating the market — especially for consumer behind on their payments — and now, this: the possibility that accounts will be taken away from private ARM firms and given to in-house Treasury collectors.
So is this still the safe sector we all have assumed?
Doing it Right
- ARM Vets Charity Gives Out More Than $80K to Military Veterans January 21, 2015
- RevSpring Hosts Food and Toy Drives January 12, 2015
- Enterprise Recovery Systems Volunteers at Local Food Pantries January 9, 2015