How split-second analysis of conversations can boost compliance and performance.
Conversations with consumers — whether asking for payment or answering product questions — are an expensive form of contact, fraught with compliance risk. When handled unsuccessfully, they can negatively impact the bottom line, as well as increase risk of fines and reputational damage for regulatory noncompliance.
Download this free whitepaper from FICO that looks at how companies can use these analytic insights to achieve profitable business goals.
Harnessing the Speech Analytics Advantage
insideARM: Accounts Receivable Management
A recent Circuit Court opinion examined the issue of what constitutes adequate verification in the context of multiple requests for validation by the consumer focused on a specific portion of a debt. While it has been argued that the case requires a debt collector to provide itemized statements whenever any request for validation is received, this interpretation is not borne out by a careful reading of the case and other applicable precedent.Read more of today's top story »
Today's News and Opinion
- Stoneleigh Recovery Associates Acquires R&B Collections, Inc August 20, 2014
- Stellar Recovery CEO Garrett Schanck Recognized as 2014 Ultimate CEO August 20, 2014
- Payment Savvy Launches New and Innovative Convenience Fee Payment Processing Program August 19, 2014
- Circuit Court Upholds Award of Fees for Defendant in an Absolutely Crazy FDCPA Case August 18, 2014
- Common Ground for Creditors, Collectors and Consumers August 18, 2014
Collection Industry Blogs
Call monitoring means more than making sure your collectors are saying the right things. A comprehensive call monitoring program is crucial in the era of CFPB supervision. Join insideOperations for a Call Monitoring webinar on Thursday, August 24 at 2 p.m. Eastern. You’ll learn how to develop a call monitoring program that boosts regulatory compliance and ROI.