During our Thanksgiving feasts tomorrow, many of us will give thanks for everything that is wonderful in our lives. We will thank our families, friends, kids’ school teachers, and achievements to name a few. I will certainly be thankful for all of the above.
It’s easy to be thankful for the good things in our lives. We should also appreciate the setbacks and challenges in our lives, for without them achievement would not be as wonderful.
I did not create the following list and I don’t know who did. I am just passing it along. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
- Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
- Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
- Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
- Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
- Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
- Be thankful when you’re tired and weary, because it means you’ve made a difference.