Genesys, a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, has been awarded the 2014 North American Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year Award for Cloud Customer Contact Solutions. In less than a year, the company has nearly doubled recurring revenues from the cloud, with recurring revenue now approaching 60 percent of total company revenues. This rapid growth is the result of an aggressive cloud business strategy that Genesys has executed to become the market-leading cloud contact center provider. Key highlights include:
- Availability of the award-winning Genesys Customer Experience Platform in pure cloud, hybrid-cloud and premise editions to enable organizations of all sizes to rapidly deploy customer experience solutions.
- Acquisitions of market-leading cloud companies including: Angel, SoundBite, Echopass, Voran Technologia,Ventroliquist, Solariat, and OVM Solutions.
- Integration of the Genesys cloud-based contact center solution with the Zendesk customer service platform.
- Introduction of Genesys Guru, a new portfolio of cloud-based expert services that help customers realize the full power of their investments in the Genesys Customer Experience Platform.
- A strategic partnership with IBM Watson to develop a cloud-based learning system that combines the Watson Engagement Advisor with the Genesys Customer Experience Platform.
- A free, 30-day trial of the Genesys Premier Edition cloud solution.
- Industry-leading combination of security and other certifications including PCI DSS 3.0, SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA Compliance, and US-EU Safe Harbor Registered.
“This award and the overwhelming customer interest in our Cloud solutions are clear signs of our Cloud leadership,” said Paul Segre, President and CEO of Genesys. “It’s our mission at Genesys to help organizations of all sizes leverage the agility and cost efficiency of the Cloud to unleash the power of great customer experience.”
Customers Pick Cloud Solutions from Genesys
This award comes on the heels of several successful cloud deployments and selections by organizations including Airbnb, AstraZeneca, GameStop, Maximus, Outrigger, Red Hat, VIP PetCare, ZoomSystems and the world’s leading apparel and footwear brand. Cloud solutions from Genesys have been proven to increase call center efficiency and decrease costs across verticals such as government, banking, retail, hospitality, pharmaceuticals and transportation.
What Customers are Saying About Genesys Cloud-Based Solutions
John DiBrango, Channel Management and Governance Director, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
“Things are working. They’re working across the brands—not just for one brand. There are a few things we want from an IVR partner. We want to improve our ROI. We want positive customer experiences. We want to improve automation. Those are the three key markers for us, and the reasons we went to Genesys. And they proved it to us through the interactive voice response systems [IVR].”
Lee Congdon, CIO, Red Hat
“With Genesys, we have more visibility to our customers and their needs. We are able to think strategically and break out of silos, concentrating on consistent, excellent customer experiences around the world. Getting the system implemented was easy and we look forward to continuing our collaboration with Genesys.”
Michael Shaw, Vice President of Operations, ZoomSystems
“With Genesys we now have remote agents logging in virtually as if they were in a call center. Walking through issues and quickly helping agents in the field was the most attractive to us and Genesys delivers that.”
Genesys drew top scores from Frost & Sullivan in four of the five categories, scoring 9.2 out of a possible 10 overall. Based on the breadth of options Genesys offers, customers can select from cloud, on-premise or a hybrid approach, with each option flexible enough to scale for small, mid-sized or large contact centers. The report can be accessedhere.
For more information about Genesys cloud solutions, please visit www.genesys.com/solutions/cloud.
For more on customer interactions from the Cloud, please join Frost & Sullivan and Genesys for an eBroadcast on September 24, 2014 at 2 p.m. Eastern time. Register here.
Genesys is the market leader in multi-channel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions in the cloud and on-premises. We help brands of all sizes make great CX great business. The Genesys Customer Experience Platform powers optimal customer journeys consistently across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to turn customers into brand advocates. Genesys is trusted by over 4,500 customers in 80 countries to orchestrate more than 100 million digital and voice interactions each day. Visit us at www.genesys.com or call us at +1.888.436.3797.