Complying with the myriad requirements presented by the ever changing regulatory, legislative and legal environment is the number one concern of all ARM industry members.
It’s the CFPB’s number one concern, too.
Taking stock of one’s CFPB Readiness is therefore crucial for agencies large and small and specifically for those who:
• Meet the definition of Larger Market Participant (more than $10 million in annual receipts)
• Provide services to Larger Market Participants in the ARM industry
• Choose to operate as a Larger Market Participant
• Seek to identify and understand their compliance deficiencies and engage in continuous improvement
• Seek to foster a culture of compliance
This eBook outlines the 10 steps YOU can take now to evaluate your organization’s CFPB Readiness.
- Launch Your Team
- Appoint Your Chief Compliance Officer
- Build Your Compliance Management System
- Conduct an Independent GAP Assessment Annually
- Document Your Results and Your Progress
- Educate and Train
- Employ the Right Technology
- Adopt a Closed-Loop Consumer Complaint Resolution Program
- Evaluate Your Workforce
- Foster a Culture of Compliance
Download Top 10 Steps to CFPB Readiness: Checking Your Progress now and get one step ahead of the CFPB!