The philosophy behind collecting debt has evolved. Collectors’ role in the relationship between consumers and their debt is now more of a sales dynamic: Customer service tools serve collectors better in the long run when interacting with consumers than the more strong-armed tactics of the past.
CR Software has spent a lot of time thinking about this philosophy: how best to merge retail customer service practices with the mission of collection agencies. This quick primer gives readers food for thought when considering whom to partner with when deciding on technology solutions that can help integrate customer service with collections.
Download the free report from CR Software for a Technology Solution Checklist:
- Companies may choose to be “unknowledgeable” of which phone numbers in their lists are for cell phones.
- Companies may elect to not call cell phones at all to eliminate the chance of TCPA lawsuit for that particular violation.
- Companies may have scrubbed their lists, but continue to call cell phones using their dialer.
- Are your agents empowered to make payment arrangements with consumers?
- Does your platform offer multi-channel communication?
- How flexible is your payment site for consumers?
- Do you offer mobile apps for consumers?
- Download the full report now.
Download the paper and get started on updating your technology and business practices.
Managing Editor, insideARM.com