As widespread technological, social and economic changes pose challenges, best practices must advance.
From customer attitudes about debt and delinquency to the proliferation of mobile and social communication, the collections environment is undergoing profound change. In this shifting landscape, collectors who succeed will be those who understand change and embrace it. Read how to make the most effective use of people and resources in this changing landscape.
This white from FICO paper looks at how best practices are evolving to realize the opportunities at hand. It discusses how leaders worldwide are succeeding by following five imperatives in today’s shifting collections landscape:
1. Contact customers in the way most likely to succeed.
2. Cultivate relationships when customers aren’t delinquent.
3. Resolve delinquencies in a flexible, customer-specific manner.
4. Concentrate collections resources where they make the
5. Know what happened and what’s working, right away.
Download Five Imperatives in a Shifting Collections Landscape now!