Are You Holding Patient Accounts Too Long? Getting the Maximum Return from Your Collection Lifecycle
In collections – any collections – timing is everything. To generate the greatest return is less art than science. Patient account collection trends are predictable, and can be defined and refined with relative accuracy. If you haven’t analyzed these trends there is a very good chance your collection partners inadvertently are wasting your money.
As everyone knows, patient accounts become less collectible over time. But many providers have no idea as to the “half‐life” of their patient accounts over time.
Capio Partners and insidePatientFinance.com have published a new whitepaper for hospital executives and other healthcare finance professionals about getting the maximum return from their patient accounts receivable through portfolio sales to qualified and experienced buyers of delinquent medical debt.
Download this new whitepaper, Are You Holding Patient Accounts Too Long? Getting the Maximum Return from Your Collection Lifecycle to learn:
- What a typical patient accounts collection lifecycle looks like
- How to find additional cash from your A/R once other methods have been exhausted
- Data on the half life of patient accounts over time
- How to determine the end of the collections lifecycle
- Whether you should utilize a late-stage debt purchaser
Remember, when it comes to your hospital’s revenue cycle one thing is certain: you can’t manage it if you can’t measure it.
Chief Content Officer, insidePatientFinance.com