Accretive Health Case Study: How Strategic Partnerships Can Deliver Insurance for the Uninsured, Cost Containment, & Revenue Cycle Lift
Solid revenue cycle partners can not only improve cash from gross operating revenue, they can be a vital part of a healthcare provider’s continuity plan.
In a new case study, Saint Anthony Hospital details the many successes it has achieved in partnering with Accretive Health. “Saint Anthony Hospital needed a revenue cycle partner that would help them advocate for their uninsured patients as well as deliver results through improved processes.” And they found that partner in Accretive Health.
The hospital faced multiple challenges that were met by its partnership with Accretive Health.
Download this case study to learn how Accretive Health successfully approached some of the following operational hurdles at Saint Anthony Hospital:
- Emergency Department practices and productivity challenges that limited St Anthony’s ability to screen 100 percent of uninsured patients
- Primary focus on Medicaid solutions due to training and technology challenges
- Large patient population of undocumented workers
- Lack of resources and bandwidth to provide attention to process improvements
- Significant staff restructuring
Read this case study to learn more about the benefits of effective hospital partnerships with quality revenue cycle management companies.