As Ontario Systems shares in its introduction: “It’s competitive. Agencies are burdened with increasingly cumbersome compliance requirements, lower fees and margins and unprecedented volume. Every day, you look for new ways to improve your collections operation, to stay in front of compliance legislation and regulation, and to be more profitable.”
Using its vast knowledge of system processes, Ontario Systems came up with five ways you can begin to get the lead on the other guys — long-term systems improvements, but also things you can do immediately after you’ve finished the whitepaper.
1) Perfect Your Secret Formula – Those who rise to the top will put their secret sauce to the test, creating subsets of accounts and making slight modifications to their working formulas, using data to “tweak” and refine their secret sauce.
2) Command Your Collection Strategy – You can’t afford to have unproductive assets. An efficient, effective system ensures accounts are consistently reviewed, appropriate action is taken, and accounts don’t slip through the cracks.
3) End the Compliance Nightmare – Current integrated environments leave opportunities for exposure and loopholes, creating nightmares for collections leaders.
4) Unlock Accumulated Intel – Each incremental step you take in analyzing your collections data is a dramatic step in the right direction, but it is a complex and difficult task.
5) Present Comprehensive Collector Screens – Insist your collectors have all of the tools they need to be successful including having the most important and pertinent information about accounts at their finger-tips.
You can download the free report here: http://www.insidearm.com/freemiums/five-ways-to-eat-your-competition-for-lunch/
Stay tuned later this week to learn more about the accompanying webinar scheduled for later this month.